39. Office

🦋

Evelyn fiddled with her fingers, she was really nervous, they were heading towards storms office.

Elijah placed a hand over hers "don't be nervous babygirl" he said with a smile. She nodded hesitantly. Ace intertwined his fingers with hers and noah softly caressed her thigh.

She looked outside the window to distract her mind.

Soon they reached the storm enterprise, evelyn's eyes widened seeing how huge that building was. She saw this building in newspaper a lot of times but seeing it in person was something else.

"Its so big" she mumbled looking outside from the car window, the trio smirked.

"Thats not the thing which is big" noah mumbled. Evelyn raised an eyebrow in confusion, she turned her head and looked at them. "What else is big" she asked innocently.

Ace bit his lower lip, elijah put a finger under her chin and made her look at him. "We'll show you...in some time" he whispered. She stared at him "you can't show me right now?" She asked in confusion.

"Fuck" ace mumbled under his breathe. "You're making it hard little girl" noah whsipered in her ear from behind.

"I don't understand" she said with a light frown.

The car stopped in front of the entrance, evelyn started to admire the extremely luxurious surrounding.
"Now i want to go back home" ace said staring at evelyn with lust. Elijah and noah chuckled.

-----

The whole staff of the company waited impatiently for the arrival of their bosses but the real reason was to just get a glimpse of the woman who made all the three storms fall for her.

Liza, james, claire and jane were also standing there. No matter how scary storms were but they were respected by each and every employee because of their work and intelligence.

"When will they come" liza asked "have some patience liz" jane said smiling. "I can't, i just want to see that woman once. God! Imagine how beautiful she must be" she said.

And honestly this was the same thought that was running in everyone's mind. It came out as a big shock for everyone when they heard about the news of the brothers marrying the same woman.

The group of employees chatted while waiting, meanwhile claire kept staring in space. Its been few days since she learnt about the news of the trio getting married and she was trying really hard not to get affected by it at all.

But as she learnt more about it her heart ached even more. When she got to know about them marrying one woman it was like a stab in her chest. Maybe because somewhere in her mind she imagined herself in that place where that woman was.

Claire was still lost in her thoughts "they are here" one of the employee almost yelled in excitement.

Storms shiny black car stopped in front of the entrance. Few more cars in which their guards were seated also stopped behind them. Chase, samuel and jack stepped out of the car, jack opened the door for the trio.

Elijah came out with black shades covering his dark brown eyes. Behind him stepped out noah fixing the watch around his wrist. After that came ace, he stepped out of the car. All the employees watched through the huge glass doors, their curiosity reaching at its peak to see 'Mrs. Storm'

Ace turned and extended his hand, all of them stared as a small hand came into their view.

Some thought that she was going to have sharp features with a beautiful face and bitchy attitude. And some already declared her to be some kind of gold digger.