36. Last day

🦋

Its been few days since that conversation between evelyn and noah.
In the start she was really scared, she was doubting herself for being too emotional and giving them a chance. But really, she did see some changes in them.

They were giving her much needed space, her privacy.
Yes in a relationship those were basic things but obviously with storms it was difficult. It was like teaching a baby how to walk.

Evelyn was glad that they were trying, she always sensed their disturbance everytime they had to leave her alone for some time but they would still oblige her request.

They were having multiple movie nights in which storms would always pick up a horror movie and she always used to end up curled up on their laps in fear. They liked it a lot.
Storms never thought that they will ever be able to live a normal life but evelyn changed it.

These last few days were the best days of their lives.

They were going back to london tomorrow. Today was their last day on this island.

Currently they all were having breakfast.
They finished their food, ace took her empty plate and the trio went towards the kitchen.

Storms washed the plates. Evelyn insisted to help but as usual they didn't let her work.

She sighed and decided to went towards the balcony.
She smiled looking at the breathtaking view.

She settled on the sofa and looked around. She was feeling a little relieved, maybe because slowly everything was getting solved. Evelyn knew that this relationship was forced but somehow noah's words hit her hard.

Maybe she was being an emotional fool but still she didn't have the heart to turn her back on them like that.

She brought her knees close to her chest as stared at the sun. She closed her eyes as the sunrays fell on her small frame.
Evelyn slowly started to hum a tune, she recently learned it by playing on piano.

"So beautiful" she heard someone's voice.

Her eyes shot open she turned her head and saw elijah standing there. "You've a beautiful voice puppy" he said with a smile. "Thank you" she mumbled.

Elijah went towards her and settled down beside her. "Its really quiet out here" he said looking around "yeah" she replied.

"You liked this place" he asked. "Yes, its really gorgeous" she said honestly. "We'll come back whenever you want" he said. If that made her happy the brothers will do it. Evelyn looked at him and smiled.

They stared at each other, their faces glowing under the sun, elijah brought his face close to her. Evelyn closed her eyes as he gave her a soft kiss.

They slowly pulled away from each other. Her cheeks turning a little red as she turned her head away, he smiled.