89. Amends

🦋

Recap:

Storms decides to keep their distance from evelyn since she was scared of them now.
A month passed and they were slowly going insane without her.

Their patience finally runs out when they learn that she was planning on divorcing them.
At night when her father went away for a business trip evelyn was alone at home.

And at that time storms entered in her house without her knowledge.
Their argument turned into something else.

In the end when they said they were taking her back with them she refused which made them mad.

The trio ended up drugging her.

-----

"Good night baby"

Evelyn's eyes shot open. She breathed heavily, her face was covered in sweat.

Licking her dry lips she stared at the ceiling. As she kept staring her face morphed in confusion.
She looked around at her surrounding and her heart dropped.

She hurriedly sat up on bed but "ah" she gasped in pain when she felt a force pulling her hand.
"W-What" she whispered in horror seeing her one hand was cuffed to the bedpost.

She started struggling in irritation and fear. The cuff kept rattling.

"You will hurt your hand Mrs. Storm"

Evelyn stopped struggling and turned her head, thomas, storm's butler was standing there. Holding a tray in his hands he quietly walked in her direction.

Evelyn watched him. Despite being an elderly man he still walked gracefully, almost robotic.
He stood in front of her in a safe distance and bowed at her.

"Breakfast" he said and placed the tray on the side table. Evelyn looked at him, begging from her eyes.

She struggled in her restrains. Thomas didn't meet her eyes and kept his gaze on the ground. "Anything else you need for breakfast Mrs. Storm" he asked.

Evelyn couldn't believe her ears, he could see her bound to the bed and he was behaving as if everything was normal.

Her eyes watered, one after another tears fell from her eyes. She gave a loud sob, he didn't raise his head.

"T-Thomas *hic* please help me" she cried like a baby.

Thomas's heart clenched, she sounded like a pained kid. "Mrs. Storm" he said calmly "masters are hurting because of you, give them a chance please" he said.

Eat shit and die, evelyn flinched at her subconsciousness's sudden remark which was full of rage.

She looked at thomas "and what about m-me, the way they are hurting me" she cried.

He remained silent. Evelyn couldn't believe he was saying such things. She knew he had a cold personality but the time she spent in storm's mansion evelyn used to have small conversation with thomas.

That old man had huge respect and loyalty for the storms. Always carrying a stoic face, evelyn thought thomas was hiding a kind heart behind that face.

Oh how wrong she was.

"Please eat your breakfast Mrs. Storm" he said softly. Evelyn glared at him and then at the tray.

With mind full of rage she pushed the tray off the table from her free hand.

Clanking sound of plates and trays echoed in the room. "Tell them to keep their food for themselves, i don't want it!" She shouted.