57. Voices

🦋

"Ahh..elijah" evelyn whimpered.

"Stop fidgeting babygirl" he replied and applied a little pressure.

She hissed. "No i don't want to do this anymore" she said in frustration and started to get up. Elijah held her arm. "Yes we'll do it" he ordered.

He pulled her on his lap. "But its hurting elijah" she mumbled. He smiled "okay i'll be even more gentle" he cooed. She slowly nodded.

He was combing her hair.

There were few knots in her hair which he was trying to open. Agatha was combing evelyn's hair earlier but she kept whimpering in pain. So he made agatha leave and decided to do it himself.

"There" he cooed as he opened the last knot. "Let me brush your hair now" he said. "Its okay i can do it myself" she said and turned towards him. "Nope, i'll do it" he said.

She smiled and turned around. Elijah started to comb her hair.

He smiled to himself as he ran the comb through her silky silver hair. "You've beautiful hair babygirl" he said. Evelyn smiled faintly "thank you" she mumbled.

He finished combing. "Can you call agatha" she said "why" he asked. "I need her help in braiding my hair" she said playing with her hair tie.

Elijah frowned. Why does she need anyone else's help when he's right here, he wondered.
"I'll do it" he said confidently. Evelyn raised a brow and looked up at him. "You will braid my hair" she said and he nodded with pride.

Suddenly evelyn burst out laughing while clutching her stomach. Elijah stared at her "what's so funny" he asked. She wiped the small tears from her eyes from all the laughing.

"Don't mind elijah but do you even know what's braiding" she asked smiling. "You're making fun of me" he asked with a dark expression. "No" she replied but that smile didn't leave her face.

"Wait and watch" he said angrily and strted to braid her hair.
.
.
.
Elijah groaned as he tried to braid for the sixth time.

Evelyn was quietly snickering.

He glared at her and pulled her hair a little, she hissed "you're finding it funny little girl" he whsipered in her ear

If it was the old days she would've been trembling in fear but right now evelyn knew very well, whenever these brothers talk like that they were always trying to dominate or seduce her.

"Sorry" she said "sorry what" elijah growled tugging on her hair "sorry daddy" she breathed.

Evelyn could practically feel him smirking as he stood behind her. That's what she learnt about the trio in these past few months.

Storms were really dominant towards her. They were ready to do anything for her but at certain times they needed or more like craved her submission.

-----