41. Punishments & pleasure

🦋

Evelyn

I closed the book. Storms were still talking to that employee, they were gettilng all the details from him.

I looked around in boredom while swinging my legs. Their chair was way too high. I sighed and stared at the ceiling, slowly pushing the rolling chair here and there.

"Ughh" i whined, i was really bored.
I bit my lower lip and looked at the direction where the storms were. It looked like they won't be coming back soon so i got up from the chair.

I tip toed towards the front door and opened it. I carefully checked here and there, this floor was obviously empty since samuel already informed me that not much people are allowed here.

I hummed a tune as i walked through the lavish corridors.

This floor alone was extremely big, i couldn't even imagine how big will be this whole company

This floor alone was extremely big, i couldn't even imagine how big will be this whole company. I ran my fingers over the shiny walls.
I saw few conference halls. There was also another office, my only guess was that it must be their secretary's.

But it was empty at that time so i walked away. "God! This floor is never ending" i said as i saw couple more doors.
I opened a door and peeked inside, it was an empty conference hall. I walked iniside, and looked around.

A gasp escaped from my lips after seeing a beautiful chandelier placed right in the middle of the room.
These were the modern types of chandeliers, i saw it in magazines sometimes.

"Wow" i mumbled and walked around it, taking in its beauty.

I looked down at my watch, its been almost half an hour "they must be still busy" i mumbled to myself and decided to explore this place more

-----

"You can leave now" said elijah, that guy nodded and left the room. He was extremely glad that they didn't kill him.

"I'll tell claire later to fix a meeting with those clients" said noah and they both nodded. Ace checked his watch "evelyn must be waiting for us" he said.