55. Hurt

🦋

Evelyn sighed as noah rubbed the soap on her naked chest. They were sitting in the giant bathtub, he was sitting behnd her and bathing her.

Its been few weeks since she came back from hospital and her voice had started to come back slowly.

Noah removed her wet hair exposing her back. He gently rubbed the soap there.

Storms beacame even more possessive of her. Whatever soup agatha made for evelyn, they checked it first. They didn't leave her alone even for a minute.
The thought of her getting hurt again scared them.

Evelyn could understand their concern and she appreciated it a lot but she needed some alone time too. They didn't even let her play with the dogs, storms thought that dogs could hurt her accidentally.

Noah massaged her shoulders "you feeling okay" he asked softly. She nodded in her daze, she felt extremely relaxed.

He smiled. Yesterday ace bathed her and before that elijah. They didn't try anything sexual activity with her. But evelyn was oblivious how hard they were trying to control themselves.

After bathing her they always had to take an extremely cold shower.

"Come sweetheart, lets get you out of the tub before you catch a cold" he said. Evelyn nodded. Noah got out first, he wrapped the towel around his waist. He pulled out a towel from the rack for her.

Evelyn slowly came out of the tub. He cleaned her and wrapped the towel around her body. Her cheeks were slightly red.
She could never get used to being this close to them.

Noah smirked "i like it when you blush like this little one" he whispered in her ear and bit her earlobe. Evelyn shivered. But suddenly he pulled away, she looked up at him.

He trailed his finger down her jaw "you are still recovering babygirl, once you're completely fine then..we'll deal with you" he said darkly. Evelyn bit her lower lip and looked away.

"Lets go" he said. They entered the bedroom. Their clothes were already laying on the bed. Noah wore his suit. Him and ace were going for a meeting. Elijah was going to stay behind with her.

Evelyn dried her hair, she looked at the beautiful blue top and long skirt which was laying in front of her. She wore it.

She brushed her hair and put them in a messy bun

She brushed her hair and put them in a messy bun. She wore the sandals which were kept aside for her.

Noah applied some gel on his hair. He turned around and did a double take. He stared at evelyn who was clasping a gold chain around her neck. He walked towards her.

He stood behind her and ran his gaze over her delicate body which made his dick rock hard.

Evelyn saw noah's reflection, he was standing behind her. They stared at each other.
He ran his fingers over her exposed back "you're so fucking beautiful amore" he growled. Evelyn squirmed as noah's hands started to slid down.