11. Surprises

🦋

It was ten in the night and evelyn was staring at the ceiling of her room. "Everything is over-r" her voice broke and tears started falling from her eyes.

Tomorrow was evelyn's birthday, the day she used to love, now because of the storms she was dreading it.

She took a deep breath and went to take a shower. She needed to calm her mind.
After that she changed into her nightdress.

She laid on the bed, she sighed and closed her eyes 'i wish time just stopped and tomorrow never comes' she thought and slowly her eyes started to close

But she knew, time never stopped for anyone.

-----

Evelyn

I was sleeping peacefully when i felt someone playing with my hair and then a cold finger caressing my cheek, i whined a little from the coldness and turned around.

"What kind of weird dream it is" i mumbled.

I heard few chuckles but i ignored them. Then i felt something wet on my fingers, i frowned and lazily opened my eyes.

I turned a little and my eyes widened in horror, in front of my eyes were the storms. Ace was laying next to me while staring at me with a smile, noah was sitting on my other side leaning against the headboard while running his hands through my hair and elijah was on TOP of me while my fingers were in his MOUTH.

Ugh disgusting, my subconscious cringed.

I screamed but ace put his hand over my mouth. I thrashed around "sh calm down little one calm down" noah whispered in my ear but i kept struggling "evelyn stop it" he said harshly and i stilled, getting him angry was really dangerous.

"You taste so good puppy, i wonder how much sweeter you will taste down there" elijah purred, i felt disgusted but at the same time confused, noah and ace looked at me with some weird expressions.

"We're watching you sleep for almost an hour and trust me we didn't got bored kitten, you're so beautiful" ace whispered in my ears.

They were really scaring me and unconsciously i clutched Mr. Cuddles.

 Cuddles