32. Paradise

🦋

Evelyn stirred a little and slowly opened her eyes. She found herself in a different room, she looked around confused. The door of that room opened and the trio walked in.

They saw evelyn and smiled, she watched them as they walked towards her "good you're awake, we're about to arrive" said noah and kissed her cheeks.
She realized that she was still in the plane.

Evelyn sighed and rubbed her eyes. Elijah picked her up from the bed and she didn't say anything, too tired to protest. They walked out of the bedroom.

Elijah placed her on the seat, noah sat beside her, ace and elijah sat in front. Soon they were told to wear the seat belts.

Evelyn looked outside the window and saw the clouds around the plane pass by. She sighed, this scene was really calming to her.

Suddenly she saw something in between those clouds, she frowned a little and tried to get a better view. Her eyes widened as she saw what exactly it was. It was an island, storm's island.

She gulped hard seeing how big it was. Those clouds slowly started to disappear as the plane was about to land. "What do you think" ace asked her about the island "i-its amazing" she breathed still looking outside as she placed both of her hands on the window.

The trio chuckled, dhe looked like a small kid as long. And as long as evelyn was happy they were happy.

The plane landed. They all got up from their seats. Noah held her hand as she walked down the stairs of the plane. A warm breeze hit her face making her smile, evelyn looked around in amazement. It looked like paradise.

Some men were already waiting there for them. They walked towards storms and evelyn, and bowed at them.

"Come little one" said noah extending his hand and she held it, those men took their luggage.

Evelyn kept admiring her surrounding while the storms just looked at her. Making her happy was their sole purpose. "Here we are" said elijah.

"Wow" she mumbled.

Evelyn thought that they were going to stay another one of those mansions of storms but instead it was a beautiful house which gave her a cozy feeling.

They entered inside, everything was made of wood. "You want a tour of this house or you can rest" asked ace. "I want to look around" she said. "Okay" said elijah with a smile.

They walked towards the living room.