27. Manipulators

🦋

It was late in the morning, the household staff in storm mansion were doing their chores. They had strict instructions from the trio not to disturb them by knocking on their door.

The warm sunrays fell on evelyn, who was laying on elijah. She was in a deep slumber unknown to the fact that three pair of eyes were staring at her intensely.

The trio had huge smiles on their faces as they admired their gorgeous wife.

Elijah didn't suffer any nightmares last night, he had the best sleep of his life as he held his babygirl in his arms.
Ace woke up feeling content, he stared at her beautiful face.
Noah caressed her cheek, last night was a total bliss for him and his brothers.

The room was quiet, the only thing could be heard was her soft snores.

"We should wake her up, she needs to eat something" elijah mumbled, ace and noah hummed in response.
Noah rubbed her back slowly trying to wake up "baby" he whispered "wake up sweetheart" ace said softly in her ear.

------

Evelyn

Pain. Thats what the first thing i felt as i woke up. Every part of my body was aching.

Slowly i opened my eyes but quickly shut them back as the sun rays fell on my eyes.

"Good morning angel" someone whispered. My eyes shot open, i frantically looked around and came face to face with ace. He was smiling at me, last nights events came crashing down to me. Wedding and then they-

I didn't want to remember those things. I flinched when a hand came close to my face. It was noah, he ran his disgusting fingers on my cheek.

I then realize that i was laying on top of elijah's chest. I tried to get up but my body was so sore that it was impossible for me to move.

Elijah held my waist from behind and helped me get up. I sat up and just looked down. I wrapped the sheets around my naked body, i was angry, really angry, not on those storms but on myself. I felt dirty.

-----

"Baby" came elijah's voice
"don't baby me!" evelyn snarled. She was boiling with rage, she had enough. The trio looked at her with shocked and angry faces.

Ace grabbed her jaw. She didn't realize when tears of frustration started to roll down from her eyes.

"Are you in pain?" he asked with worry. Noah and elijah also got worried. "Yes i am, i'm in a lot of pain. All thanks to you three" she barked. She knew shouting at them like this was going to end bad for her but she didn't care. She was hurt.

Storms looked at each other, as if they were talking with each other through their eyes and after that secretly nodded their head in unison.

Noah cupped evelyn's face who was looking down and made her look at him. Shr mentally prepared herself for a slap. But noah just caressed her cheek, elijah and ace also scooted closer to her and rubbed her back.

Noah kissed her forehead. This made her even more angry and frustrated.

"What happened, you've nothing to say huh?" she sneered angrily. Elijah patted her head softly and then kissed her temple. Ace drew patterns from his finger on her back.

Evelyn was a crying mess. "SAY SOMETHING YOU MONSTERS" she shouted and broke down. The trio engulfed her in a hug. "Oh my poor baby, its okay" ace cooed in her ear.

Evelyn was confused, frustrated. She was ready to argue with them, shout at them and for her to get physically hurt by them but they didn't do anything and kept hugging her.
She struggled in their holds "LEAVE ME. I HATE YOU, ALL OF YOU" she shouted like a mad woman.