59. Past (part-2)

🦋

Della was looking here and there for edward. She and arnold got busy in talking to the guests and when she looked for edward, he was nowhere to be found.

Edward walked towards that woman who did all the decorations. "Hello" he said sweetly, that lady turned towards him and smiled widely "hello dear and happy birthday" she wished him.

"Thank you" he replied.

"I hope you liked the decorations" she said "of course, i loved it" he praised with sickly a sweet smile as he ran his gaze on the purple coloured flowers which were used in the decorations.

Suddenly he held that woman's hand and kissed it "you really did an amazing job" he cooed. That woman blushed.

Edward knew very well how to make someone fall for his charms. For a fifteen year old, his brain was way too sharp and dark.

He went close to her "what's your name love" he asked tilting his head slightly. Her face was red. "Grace" she replied. "Such a lovely name for a sexy girl like you" he praised. She bit her lower lip "want go somewhere private..grace" he asked.

"Uh y-your parents will see us" she said in worry. Edward smirked "i'll handle everything"  he said and together they walked away.

"Here" he said handing grace a glass of champagne. "Thank you" she said and took it. Edward took a sip of his wine "you're quite young for drinking" she said teasingly. He chuckled. "Age never defines anything" he said and brought his face close to hers. Grace shivered.

"And i'm capable to do many more things" he whispered darkly. She bit her lower lip.

He took her glass and placed it aside. He turned her around, her back was resting on his chest."You're beautiful" he whispered. "It's a shame..." he trailed off, grace raised a brow.

"That this beauty is going to get waste" he said. She frowned. She tried to face him but he kept her in his tight hold. "E-Edward it's hurting" she said and started to struggle. He laughed maniacally.

"L-Let go" she cried in fear. He grabbed her hair, she yelped.

"You see darling, the decorations you made, you used purple flowers in it" he sneered. Grace whimpered in pain.

"And i don't like purple" he whispered darkly and in one swift motion he snapped her neck.

Grace's body fell on the floor. Her lifeless eyes stared in space. Edward smirked. He picked up his glass and chugged down his drink.

He turned around to leave when he suddenly stopped. He turned back to the body and looked at it with a dark look. He bent down and removed her shoes. He held her feet and pulled out something from his pocket.

-----

Evelyn gasped loudly. She couldn't believe it, della just looked down in shame.

"Arnold" della called him. Arnold who was talking to his friends looked at his wife. "Excuse me" he said with a smile and came towards della.

"Yes love" he said. "I haven't seen edward anywhere. Do you know where is he?" She asked. Arnold chuckled "come on sweetheart, he's not a kid anymore. He must be enjoying with his friends" he said.

Della smiled back at him but something felt off.

"Look there he is" arnold said. She looked at the direction and found her son coming down from the stairs.

Edward smiled at his parents. "Where were you bud, you got your mom worried" arnold said. He looked at della and smiled. "I was with my friends, sorry to trouble you mother" he said calmly.