30. Honeymoon

🦋

Evelyn was sitting on the garden's bench with a book in her hand. Its almost been a week since she started her life as storm's wife.

In this entire week the trio never went to office, they couldn't, being around evelyn was the only thing they wanted. So they decided to work from home for some days and that somehow became hell for evelyn. There was always a brother with her almost all the time.

But the only difference was that they were talking to her normally. With ace, he asked her questions about which books she liked, her favorite writer and evelyn answered it excitedly telling him everything.

Then there was elijah, he was helping her in getting friendly with the dogs since she was so scared of them. Elijah will hold her small hand in his and then encourage her to pet the dogs.

And then there was noah, he was a genius when it came to technology. Evelyn never had any interest in tech stuff but with noah it was different, he explained things in such a way that soon she used to find herself listening to him intently.

Evelyn was surprised at herself when she started to get a little comfortable around them. But it didn't mean that she let her guard down, she knew exactly how dangerous they were.

She also got friendly with the mansion's staff.
The servants of the mansion were really scared of evelyn at first, their one wrong move and she could've complained to the storms about any of them. But she always smiled at them polietly and even treated the elderly servants with respect.

They really liked her but they also felt extremely bad for her when they learned that she was forced into this marriage.

Agatha and evelyn also grew closer. She really liked agatha. Evelyn learned more about thomas too, and honestly she was really surprised seeing that how loyal he was towards the storms. Agatha told evelyn that they both were working for the brothers since the very start.

Evelyn also saw chase, jack and samuel guarding around the storms everytime there was a meeting at the house. They were also the only males that storms allowed to be around her because of security.

------

Evelyn sighed and closed her book. She felt something wet around her legs, she looked down and smiled. Max was running his nose on her leg. "Hello maxi" evelyn cooed and he climbed on the bench, he placed his head on her lap.

She scratched his neck "such a good boy" she whispered. She heard two whines from aside, evelyn turned and saw duke and rick wagging their tails. She smiled widely.

"Hii" she whispered at them lovingly. Evelyn got up from the bench and sat down on the ground covered with grass. Max also climbed down from the bench. They surrounded her and sat beside her.

"Handshake" she said and forwarded her small hand in front of them, they placed their paws on hers making her giggle. They were trained dogs but still these things surprised evelyn.

Evelyn kissed their furry heads. "Who is a good boy" she asked smiling and in reply all of them barked making her chuckle.

She was still patting them when suddenly all three of the dogs went stiff and moved a little away from her. She stared at them confused. Evelyn heard someone clear their throat.

She sighed realizing who were standing behind her. Evelyn turned a little still sitting on the ground and saw her husbands, they were looking down at her smiling.

They walked towards her and now stood in front of evelyn. Noah extended his hand and she took it, he helped her in getting up.

Evelyn stood up and dusted off the grass from her leggings. Storms just watched her, a faint smile coated on their faces. She saw them staring at her "what" she asked. Evelyn wasn't that scared of them now and the only reason was that because she was obeying them.