29. Rules

🦋

Noah cut a piece of pancake and started to feed evelyn. She didn't protest, there was no use of it anyways.
She ate quietly and the only thing she could say was, wow. Those pancakes were amazing.

Storms were staring at her as she savored the taste "you like it" asked ace "yeah" evelyn replied instantly as noah fed her another bite. They smiled, a smile which wasn't leaving their faces from the start of the day.

They couldn't describe this feeling inside them, they weren't able to keep their eyes off her. She was like a little light in their dark world which they weren't going to let go off at any cost.

Evelyn

We finished our breakfast, or more like only me. Elijah, noah and ace were just staring at me, even when i tried to ignore it but my body felt their stares all the time.

"Come on kitten" said ace and extended his hand, i hesitantly placed my hand in his. When i looked up at them and saw the brothers, their jaws were clenched.

'What did i do now? I swear they're always angry' i thought.

"Remember when we showed you around" elijah asked, they were taking me upstairs again "yes" i replied timidly. How can i forget that time when they really made me believe that they were my 'friend'. I still felt like a fool who believed them so easily.

"There are still some places we want to show you" noah said and i nodded my head. Ace and noah were holding my hands while elijah was right behind me. And whenever i tried to free my hands from their holds they tightened it even more.

How am i going to spend my life with them, this thought was making me stressed. That heavy feeling in my heart wasn't going away.

After few turns we stood in front of huge white doors. All three of them were smiling which made me really worried.

"This is your personal library" elijah said from behind.

My eyes widened at his words. Ace opened the door, a loud gasp escaped from my lips.
"Oh my god" i whispered.

I entered inside and looked around  bewildered

I entered inside and looked around  bewildered. There were so many books.

Books always fascinated me and that crisp smell of the pages was unexplainably comforting.

I saw a huge couch and a fireplace. It was all so beautiful. "Liked it?" Asked noah "loved it" i replied with a smile as i looked around. My smild suddenly vanished when i came out of my daze.

"What happened" asked elijah, i looked at him and shake my head "n-nothing" i said. He nodded.

"Come on kitten, there are few more places to show you" ace said and again they held my hand. We walked out of the library and its door closed automatically.