66. Auction (Part-1)

🦋

Evelyn's nerves were kicking in. Tonight was the night when they'll go to that auction.

Currently she was playing with her dogs, storms left for work. She was rubbing max's fur, rick and duke were rubbing themselves on her.

But evelyn's mind was somewhere else. That place will be full of millionaires, billionaires.

"Evelyn" she heard her name being called. She turned around and saw agatha. "Yes" she replied.
Agatha forwarded the phone towards her, she looked at it in confusion. "Mr. Storm" agatha mouthed.

She took the phone, agatha stood a little away to give them privacy.

"Hello" evelyn said. "Baby" came noah's voice "noah" she said. "The designer and makeup artists will be there in the evening" he said.
"Okay, when will you three come" she asked patting rick's head.

"We'll be there by evening too little one" he assured her, noah could hear her nervousness. "Relax baby, there is nothing to be worried about and if you're feeling that nervous we can cancel the plan" he said softly.

"No no, i'm fine" she said. He smiled "okay baby, i love you" he cooed. She gulped "i-i love you t-too" she whispered. Noah smirked, he could feel her blush through the phone.

"Bye love"

And he hung up. Agatha saw her put the phone down and went towards her.

"Everything okay dear" she asked seeing her tensed face.

She sighed. Agatha frowned, evelyn got up from the bench. All the three dogs started whining after loosing her touch. She looked at them and gave a small smile "you go and play, i'll be back in few minutes" she cooed, they barked happily and went away chasing each other playfully.

Evelyn smiled, for her they were like her own kids.

She turned towards agatha "are you worried about tonight dear" she asked. Evelyn slowly nodded. "Oh honey, there is no need to be worried about, masters will be with you all the time" she said.

Evelyn bit her lower lip "you don't understand agatha, yes i'm a little tensed about attending that auction but my main concern is something else" she replied.
"What is it?" she questioned.

"There will be so many people from media a-and they will definitely raise question about t-this marriage and agatha if by any chance storms got triggered by their questions, you know what will happen" evelyn said and now it was agatha's turn to get worried because what evelyn just said had a valid point.

Storms will not hesitate to kill anyone who'll raise any shady question regarding their wife or their relationship.

-----

Claire was getting ready, she was going to that auction too. That was the perk of being storms PA, she was given an invitation, it was an extra pass.

She did her makeup and hair. And wore her black gown.

 And wore her black gown