42. College

🦋

Evelyn was taking a shower. Storms were in their study room.
She wanted to talk to them about something important.

She noticed that they weren't going office for some days.
Evelyn was oblivious that the day she came to their office, an employee's dead body was found in the ladies washroom.

Flashback

Evelyn was still sleeping on the couch, noah was gently stroking her hair while working on his laptop. Ace and elijah were doing some paperwork.

Suddenly elijah's phone rang, he picked it up. It was samuel's call. "Mr. Storm"
"Yeah" elijah said "someone has found a dead body in the washroom" he informed him.

Elijah raised a brow "what" he exclaimed but hushed his tone looking at evelyn who stirred in her sleep from his voice.

Noah and ace looked at him "did anyone called the cops" he asked "yes sir, i just did, they'll be here any moment" samuel said "good, we're coming" elijah said "ok sir"

Elijah cut the call and looked at his brothers. Noah and ace walked towards him "what happened" noah asked. He told them everything. "Dead body" ace said with a frown. "We need to go there" noah said "but evelyn" elijah said looking at her.

"I'll call jack and chase, they will guard outside the office" said ace and his brothers nodded in agreement.

-----

Storms walked out of the elevators with samuel right behind them.
The cops were already there sealing the place. Some employees were curiously trying to peek inside and some were standing in the corner, too afraid to even look.

They saw storms walking towards them, all of them stood aside and made way for them.

"Mr. Storm" an officer called, they looked at him "i'm officer morgan" he introduced himself, the trio nodded their heads at him and shake his hand one by one.

"We just got informed about it officer but what exactly happened" ace asked. "Well, Mr. Storm by looking at the body it seems like its a suicide. She cut her wrist"  he told them.

"What's her name" asked noah "the victim is identified as kim miller" he replied. "Kim" elijah mumbled. This actually shocked the brothers, she was a very hardworking woman.
"Are you sure its a suicide" asked noah.

"As we said earlier Mr. Storm we're stating this only by judging the body, we have to wait for the autopsy reports" he replied.

"Ok" said ace.

Liza, jane and claire stood in the corner "i can't believe this" mumbled liza in shock. "Me neither, kim was such an ambitious person. She can't commit suicide" jane replied.

"We can't tell what is going on inside someone's brain" claire said folding her arms across her chest. Jane and liza looked at her, she was behaving strange.

Claire wasn't a fool, she removed all her fingerprints from washroom. She walked away from liza and jane, she smirked and stood beside storms inhaling their strong colognes.

"We need to talk to everyone one by one" said the officer.

They asked several questions to all of them about kim, including storms. The trio had no problem in answering the officer since they also wanted to help them.

"We should take evelyn home" said noah as and they both nodded. Storms reached their floor and entered inside the office. They saw evelyn was awake, she had wore her clothes.

Elijah smiled and walked towards her. He kissed her forehead, he saw her still sleepy face "you just woke up?" he asked running her thumb over her closed eyes "yes" she replied.