71. Without her

🦋

Curtains of evelyn's room were flowing softly as they all slept on the bed.

Noah's leg was securing hers in a possesive hold. Ace was sleeping on her other side hugging her waist. Elijah's head was resting on her chest.

Storms were smiling in their sleep.

Beep!
Beep!

They groaned. Evelyn started to stir in her sleep. She yawned and tried to stretch but they weren't leaving her. She opened her eyes and looked around.

Elijah groaned and reached towards the side table. He tried to stop that alarm but failed, in his frustration he slammed it down breaking the clock. She gasped "elijah" she scolded.

He buried his face on her boobs "sleep baby" he mumbled in his raspy voice.

Evelyn sighed "you need to get up, come on" she said. "Ace, noah get up" she said softly shaking them a little. They didn't even move. "Please get up, you three need to leave quickly before anyone sees you here" she said in concern.

They groaned and sat up on the bed. "We're not going anywhere" ace said removing the blanket from his body. Evelyn gulped as his huge naked body came into her view, she shake her head a little.

"Fine" she said. They raised a brow "fine?" Noah asked. "Yeah, fine. You three stay in this room and i'm leaving. I've to wake up dad" evelyn said smiling.

They growled. She started to get up from the bed, noah held her hand and pushed her down on the bed, he got on top of her "we want to stay here, with YOU" he said. Evelyn sighed "you are 26 years old" she said. "And what about it" he questioned.

"No, just thought i should give a reminder since you three are behaving like you're six" she mumbled. "Don't show me that sass little one" he warned.

"She wants us to repeat her punishment" elijah said smirking. Her face turned red.

"Sorry" she said quietly. "Good girl" ace said.

Knock!  Knock!

Her eyes widened. "Evie" came henry's voice. "Y-Yeah dad" she stuttered. They smirked. Storms surrounded her, their hands started to touch her body making her shiver. "Martha served the breakfast" he called.

"I'm-umh" elijah sucked on her neck "evelyn" henry called in concern.

"I-I'm cuming dad" she said, her voice wavered.

"Ok sweetheart, i'm waiting" he replied with a smile and left. "Oh god stop" evelyn moaned. She pushed them lightly and hurridly got out of the bed.

She angrily looked at them "are you guys crazy, dad could've heard us and-" she stopped midway when she saw the looks on their faces. They were ogling at her, evelyn gulped a little and looked down at herself. She was wearing ace's shirt and a thong.

The top buttons of the shirt were undone exposing her cleavage.

She buttoned up the shirt but they were staring at her hungrily. "Come back to the bed" noah said or more like demanded.

"D-Don't you have work to do" she asked. They smirked "the only thing we like to do is you babygirl" ace said.

"Come on, back to bed. Now" elijah said.

"Oh god! What's that" she mumbled looking at the window. Their heads snapped towards that direction, evelyn took that as her chance and dashed towards the bathroom.

"Evelyn" ace called angrily. They hurriedly ran behind her but she slammed the bathroom door close. She placed a hand over her chest taking deep breathes. "Open the door evelyn" noah growled.