68. Guilty

🦋

Noah was rubbing evelyn's back softly. She was still asleep. Ace and elijah were preparing breakfast for her.

Noah was deep in thoughts when he heard a groan.

Evelyn groaned as rays of sun fell on her face. "Ow" she whimpered clutching her head, it felt like someone was slamming hammers on her head.

Claire spiked her drink with strong alcohol.

Noah held her close in concern "hurts" she whimpered burying her face on his chest.
He got up from the bed and cradled her on his lap. The pain was almost unbearable for her.

"Noah" she cried. "Sweetheart i know, i know it hurts" he said feeling even more bad for his baby.

He pulled his phone out and messaged elijah.
After few minutes the bedroom door opened, elijah and ace entered inside.

Ace was holding a tray filled with food and elijah brought advil.

They hurriedly sat on the bed surrounding her. Ace rubbed her back as she kept silently weeping in noah's arms.

"Baby, look what i got. If you'll drink it you will feel much better" elijah cooed taking her from noah's lap.
"Oh you poor thing" he whispered as he saw her tear stained face. He wiped it with his thumb.

Evelyn felt like her head was ready to explode any moment. "Here, drink this puppy" elijah said. She looked at it, it was lemonade.

He helped her drink it all down. Ace wiped her mouth. She sighed, she felt a little coolness. "Better" ace asked, she merely nodded.
"Now how about some breakfast and after that we'll give you advil. You'll feel good then" noah said patting her head.

"No, i don't want" she said, it was barely audible but they heard it.
Evelyn crawled away from eliajh's lap and sat on the bed. She felt like her whole body system is messed up.

Ace picked up the plate from the tray and sat beside her. "I know you're not feeling good kitten but just take few bites and then we'll give you advil. Trust me, you'll feel better" he said softly.

She gulped, she had no energy to argue so she nodded her head. They smiled "good girl" elijah said.

Ace picked up the fork and started to feed her. Elijah sat quietly beside her. Noah left to prepare a nice bath for her, it'll help her a lot.

-----

Evelyn sighed as she laid in a bathtub. Storms were also there, she was resting her back on elijah's chest. Ace and noah were rubbing her legs. She felt cozy.

Elijah picked up a shampoo bottle, he squeezed some in her palms and rubbed it. He gently massaged her head.

After half an hour they finished bathing her. Ace wrapped a towel around her and they came out of the bathroom. Noah had already placed her clothes on the bed, she entered inside the bedroom with ace and elijah.

Noah smiled "let me remove your towel, okay" he said or more like asked, she nodded.

Ace and elijah went to change.

He removed her towel and helped her wear her undergarments. And after that her clothes.