76. Prisoner

🦋

"Class, its a very important topic" said the professor but evelyn was in her own world.

Ash, her best friend nudged her. Evelyn who was busy twirling a pen around her fingers looked at him. "You good?" He mouthed. She nodded.

She wasn't. Noah's words were still ringing in her mind.

You're a dirty little freak.

She shake her head to get rid of her thoughts. How can he say that to me, she thought a little angrily.

Then why do you enjoy getting spanked, her subconscious asked rolling its eyes.

'I d-don't' evelyn replied.

She sighed, she was lying to herself now.

After few hours her classes were over, she came back home.

"Welcome back little one" noah said who was working on his laptop in the living room. Evelyn wasn't able to meet his eyes after whatever they talked about.

"Hi" she replied timidly. He smiled and walked towards her "we were waiting for you" noah said kissing her cheek. She gulped.

He held her hand and took her towards the bedroom where ace and elijah were waiting for her.
As soon as she entered elijah smiled and engulfed her in a hug.

He placed her down on the bed and kissed her neck "i missed you so much" he mumbled nipping on her skin. Evelyn gripped his hair. She could feel noah and ace's burning gaze on her.

Elijah bit hard "ah" she whimpered loudly while breathing heavily "e-elijah" she whispered but he didn't stop.

He was biting her hard leaving hickeys everywhere. Evelyn kept whimpering, she started to push him away "stop" she breathed.

He pulled away, she gulped feeling pain around her neck "sorry baby" elijah said with an annoying smirk.
He wasn't sorry, not at all. Her neck covered in hickeys given by him, how can he be sorry about that.

She groaned "why did you do that" she complained. "Because we missed you a lot today" noah replied kissing her cheek. "But i was gone only for few hour-" she stopped midway. The trio looked at her in confusion.

Suddenly she smiled at them "well, i missed you guys too" she replied looking down.

Dr. Alexandra advised her to be gentle with them.

"You did?" Ace asked, she smiled and nodded. The trio felt their heart flutter.

"Can we please eat now, i'm starving" evelyn whined holding her belly.

They chuckled "of course love" noah said holding her hand. They walked downstairs. She was glad there wasn't any awkwardness between them because of that 'talk'

---

Evelyn was busy stuffing her mouth with the tasty pasta that agatha made. "Slow down babygirl or else you'll choke" ace said in concern as he filled a glass of water for her.

"Yeah, and the only thing we'll like to see you choke is our dick" elijah said calmly.

Evelyn chocked on the food and started to cough, noah patted her back as she drank her water.
Everyone glared at elijah who sipped his tea innocently.

"You okay love" noah asked, evelyn nodded "yeah" she replied.
She turned her head and glared at elijah who gave her a sweet smile as he took another si of his tea.

"Don't worry, next time when i'll be chocking on your dick i'll make sure to bite it hard" she replied.

This time it was elijah's turn to cough as he spitted his tea out.