72. Silent treatment

🦋

Storms car stopped in front of henry's house. Evelyn had helped them pack some of their clothes since they were going to live with her and her dad.

The trio was extremely happy that they won't be away from her now but on the other hand evelyn was a little hesitant. She didn't know how to tell her dad about it.

She turned towards them "before going inside, you remember what i said right?" She said. They sighed, "yeah" ace replied "no kissing and touching you in front of your dad" noah said.

Elijah rolled his eyes, he didn't like this rule at all.

She was theirs and they could kiss her whenever they want and if her father had a problem with it he could simply close his eyes.

"Don't think about doing anything funny or else-" "we won't" elijah grumbled. She smiled "good" she said.

They came out of the car and walked inside the house. Henry who was waiting for his daughter for lunch smiled when he saw her entering inside. But that smile turned into a frown when he saw the storms behind her.

She went towards him, henry gave her a confused look. "Dad i'll tell you everything later but can they stay with us too" she whispered. He had so many questions in his mind but decided to wait.

"Uh of course" he said, the trio smiled. Henry looked at them and gave them a warm smile. As a father he felt pity for them, henry could never imagine his daughter getting hurt like storms got.

The brothers were confused and a little shocked. "He is giving us a smile?" Noah mumbled. "I thought i was hallucinating" elijah whispered back.

"I'll tell martha to open the guest rooms for you three" henry said. "No" they said in unison. "I-I mean we can sleep with evelyn" ace said sheepishly.

Evelyn's ears were red in embarrassment, not even a minute had passed since they entered in her house and they were already doing all this.

Henry looked in between them "fine" he replied. They smiled widely.

-----

Evelyn shut her bedroom door behind as they entered inside. She glared at them "what" noah asked innocently. She kept staring at them, they smiled.

"Don't make me send you back to your house" she warned. "Our house" ace growled.

She sighed and decided to keep her calm. "Let me help you unpack, after that we can go downstairs for lunch. You must be hungry" she said softly. They smiled and nodded.

Evelyn was adjusting their clothes in her closet. "Damn" she heard noah mumble, she turned around and her jaw dropped.

"What the hell" she shrieked, he was holding her red panty in his hand and sniffing it.

Ace and elijah chuckled. She snatched it from his hands, he pouted. "Come on baby" he cooed "noah stop trying my patience" she scolded him. "But it smelled good" he shot back making her cheeks turn red.

Evelyn stomped her feet angrily on the floor and went back to the wardrobe. Elijah wrapped his arms around her waist "we're just messing with you puppy" he said kissing her neck. She fisted her dress and slowly nodded.

-----

After half an hour of evelyn setting up their clothes and storms teasing her, she told them to come downstairs for lunch.

"Um can we eat here" ace asked hesitantly. She frowned "why" she asked. Elijah scratched the back of his knock "we don't want to disturb your and henry's quality time" he said.