61. Sanity

🦋

It was storms 15th birthday.

"Della sent us these" noah mumbled as he entered inside the bedroom. Elijah and ace who were laying on the bed looked up at him.

Noah placed down all the gifts and cards that della sent them for their birthday. Ace got up from his bed, he looked at those gifts in disgust. He saw a card with his name on it.

He picked it up and without even reading it he tore it into pieces. "I don't need this shit" he sneered and threw it in the dustbin.

With time the trio's love for della turned into pure hate. She hardly came to meet them, she never cared for them. She was the only one who could save them from those psychos but she chose to avoid them and focus on her work.

Noah and elijah also threw everything in the trashcan.

"Lets go" elijah grumbled as he picked up his bag pack. They both nodded and went out for the school.

Nothing about the storms was same anymore. Their minds turned from innocent to pure evil, ace punched a teacher right across his jaw because he shouted at him for not submitting his assignment. His jaw was fractured.

They walked down the stairs, aria was watching tv, edward was having a meeting with a client. Aria saw the trio and ignored them. No happy birthday nothing, it was normal for the storms.

Just as the brothers were about to walk out edward came out with his client. "Okay edward we'll discuss it further tomorrow" a man who looked in his late thirties said. Edward nodded "i'll come to your office tomorrow" he replied.

That man named victor and edward came downstairs. Aria smiled at them and stood up. But victor's eyes landed on the three boys who were standing in front of him. He stared at them, especially at noah.

He licked his lips. Edward saw victor looking at his sons. "They are my sons elijah, noah and ace and boys this is victor" he introduced. Victor took a step towards them but his eyes remained fixed on noah, who gulped in fear. This man was making him scared and he had no idea why.

He extended his hand "hello" he said. Ace shake his hand and then elijah. He then forwarded his hand towards noah "hello noah" he said.
Noah looked down at his hand he didn't want to hold but edward was glaring at them.

He shake his head "hy" he mumbled. Victor smirked, his thumb rubbed his skin. Noah hurriedly removed his hand.

"We're getting late for school" elijah said, the trio left. Ace and elijah saw the disgusting way victor was looking at noah. "He creeped me out" noah mumbled mostly to himself.

"We saw that too, he was weird" ace said.
They decided to forget about it.

Victor watched the trio leaving. Edward and aria looked at each other in confusion. He turned around to them "you have beautiful sons" he said smiling darkly.

Aria raised a brow, she and edward both knew victor had interest in men, he owned three bdsm clubs and also many 'pets' which includes a lots of boys.
"What're you thinking" edward asked directly.

Victor just smiled at him "well i guess the question should be what would you say when i'll tell you what exactly i'm thinking" he said tilting his head. He sat on the couch.

"I want your son" he said bluntly.

Edward and aria just stared at him.
"No" edward replied instantly. He wasn't saying no because he loved them, he said it because they were his heirs.

"Yeah, they're our heirs" aria said crossing her arms, same as edward she had no love for the brothers.
Victor chuckled "now who said that i want all three of them" he said and continued "noah, i want noah and for him i will offer you.." he smiled "a million" he said.