The End

A month later...

"Angie!" I call for her as I wait downstairs and text Ryan, asking him if he is already at the club.

Tonight is the first night we can all go party and have fun after a long time of not seeing each other. They all are at college and busy studying, and I'm busy with my music so it's hard to find a day we all can go and have some fun. The old group, Ryan, Chaz, Zoie and Katy. Angie's friends from Mississippi couldn't come because they are visiting their families.

This is also the first time Angie and I are going to a club after what happened at her birthday. I hope this one will go much more better than that time. I can't afford losing her.

"On our way." He texts and I put my phone inside my pant's back pocket.

A minute later Angie comes down the stairs wearing a black tight, short dress and I feel my jaw drop but I close my mouth before any flies get in. I'll always be amazed by her beauty. God, I'm so lucky.

I check her outfit one more time and frown. I grab my jacket and start wrapping it around her waist, but she hits my arm, stopping me. "Justin!" She scolds me.

"I only allow you to look like this for me, those horny people at the club aren't allowed." I say and she flicks my forehead. That hurt.

I am not the only one to notice how beautiful Angie is and it pisses me off how those jerks look at her as if she was a piece of meat. If only by looking at her they make me mad, just imagine how I'll get if they dare to lay a finger on her. If anyone ever hurts her they won't be alive the next day. I'll make sure of it.

"Oh come on." She laughs and I try to wrap my jacket around her again but she again hits me.

"Stop hitting me! I'm trying to protect you!" I say and she rolls her eyes as she keeps laughing at me.

"Let's go, they are waiting for us." She grabs my hand and drags me out of the house.

"You better stay next to me the whole night!"

She heads to the car while I lock her house's door and then join her at the car after I'm done with the door. I start the car and drive away to the club.

She turns on the radio and All Around The World plays on making me grin but she switches station so I slap her thigh. "Hey!" I scold her playfully and she giggles. The sound is my music.

"Okay, okay." She switches it back and I hear her silently sing to my song. She is a belieber in denial, I know it.

"Such a cute fan." I tease.

"You are such an arrogant pop star!" She sticks her tongue out at me and I slap her thigh again.

"Is there a problem I like my music?" I ask and place my hand on her thigh. She places her hand on top of mine and I raise it to my lips to give it a kiss.

"Is there?" I repeat.

"Depends. In your case, you are considered as a narcissist." She says and I glare at her but she turns my head to focus back on the road.

"We don't want to get into a car crash." She chuckles and I grab her hand, intertwining fingers with hers.

"I'm not a narcissist." We reach a red light and I lean to her, giving her a peck on her cheek and then return to my seat.

"You are acting much more sweeter than you usually do. What have you done?" She says and the light turns green. I actually broke her hair straightener but she doesn't need it. Her hair is straight enough. I don't get girls and their hair. We, boys, will love them no matter how their hair looks. I know I do.