Chapter 23

Justin's P.O.V

Everybody is wondering why I have been acting weird so well I have been acting weird because of Angie. Before Ryan and Chaz interrupted us I was about to ask Angie out on a date but I didn't got to. It pissed me of the fact that she gave her phone number to that brandon guy and kept saying we are just friends. I can't be 'just friends' with her. I want to be more than that I just ... I just love her.... Yes I LOVE HER, and I want to be with her and tell her that and hear her it back to me.

When we entered the haunted mansion Angie was so nervous and scared, she was trying to hide it but I could perfectly see she was scared. Of course she denied it, she is stubborn and also becuse of her pride.

Damn this girl is strong but it's okay, in a weird way it was cute how nervous and scared she was. I like the fact she held my hand, even though she might have hurt me a bit.

She told me to wait a second because she dropped her phone so I waited while the others continued. I walked a little because I heard my name being called I think it was Ryan but then I didn't saw him so I came back to where I left Angie. She will kill me for leaving her alone.

"ANGIE!" I start to call for her name. She is not here. She disappeared.

"ANGIE" I call for her name again but no answer. Okay this is weird, this house gives me the creeps.

Where she can be? I don't think she might have catch up with the others because I would have seeing her.

Ugh where is she?? I'm seriously starting to worry.

Angie's P.O.V

I end up being dragged to this room, that has computers and monitors, but I don't seem to see anyone around.

"Hey beautiful!" I hear a familiar voice coming from behind me.

"Brandon?" I turn around and see him standing behind me.

"No, I'm his twin." He says, trying to say in a serious voice, but ends up laughing.

"Funny, uh... What am I doing here?" I furrow my eyes as I look at him, confused.

"Well I was working at my booth when some of the staff people came and said they needed some help here so I came." He says and I nod. I get why he is here but why am I here? I should probably say that out loud.

"Okay I get why you are here but why am I here?" I raised my eyebrow at him and waited for him to answer.

"Oh well, I was looking at you and your friends and I noticed how scared you were so I decided to bring you here. "

"Okay..... Are you aware of the fact that you scared THE HELL OUT OF ME?" I glare at him and he laughs out loud.

"Sorry, I was bored and I wanted some company." He winks at me, smiling. He is okay and all but I don't really like him in that way. I don't want to get into another relationship, especially after what happened with Josh.

"So these are like cameras that show what's its happening in the house?" I turn around and walk to one of the computer's screen.

"Yeah, look there is your boyfriend.." He stops as he notices what he says, "Friend. He looks worried." He corrects himself and chuckles. I looked into the screen and I see he is right. Justin does look worried. How cute from him.

Ryan's P.O.V

We continued walking and left Justin and Angie from behind. She dropped her phone so they stopped to look for it.

Every once in a while something or someone pops out so it made Katy hug me because she got scared. I have to say I like this house. If you haven't notice I like Katy, she is so pretty and cute.

"What's taking them so long?" Katy places her hand on my chest and burries her head on my chest as we hear a shriek. I wrapped my hand around her waist and we kept walking not letting go from the grip.

"I don't know maybe they are busy making out." She giggles and we stop walking to wait for them/ This house it's HUGE !!

"YO GUYS!" We hear Justin yell as we see him jogg to us.

"Where is Angie?" Katy looked at him without letting go of me.

"That's what I came to ask you, if you have seen her." Justin runs his hands through his hair and sighs.

"Did you tried calling her?" Zoie asked.

"No, wait, I'm gonna call her. Maybe she found her phone" Justin takes his phone out and starts dialing. He places his phone in his ear and takes a deep breath, hoping she'll answer.

"She is not answering." Justin runs his hand through his hair, desperately, again.

"Don't worry we'll find her, she probably took another route." I give him a cheerful smile and he nods.

I feel bad for him, he really likes her, and I get what he is feeling. I would freak out too if Katy goes missing like that. And I only know her for one day. Actually I know her for a long time, I have a crush on her since the first time I saw her. I never really talked to her till today though. Unless you consider 'do you have a pen?' as a conversation. And it was not me the one that asked, it was her.

"Let's go back to where you saw her for the last time." Chaz says and we nod.

We start walking, to where we left them, and we don't find her. Justin groans and looks around.

"Look!" Justin yells as he points at something in the floor.

"It's her teddy bear" Katy speaks up.

Justin grabs the bear and yells, "ANG..." But stops in mid-sentence when he notices a door slightly opened. Some shadows peeking from there.  Before I could say anything he ran into that room and left us here shocked.