Chapter 39

Angie's P.O.V

"You know each other?" Lil says looking at both of us. "Wait you are his Angie?" His eyes open wide.

"I'm not anyone's and yes we know each other" I give him a quick smile.

"How do you know each other?" Justin asks pointing at both of us.

"We met at the park when I was in my way here" Lil says awkwardly and scratches the back of his neck. Well isn't this just  wonderful, note the sarcasm.

"Do you mind if I talk to her alone for a second?" Justin asks Lil.

"No go ahead" lil leaves the living room and I sit on the couch. I don't want to talk.

"Justin I'm not in the mood of talking right now" I sigh.

"But Angie we need to talk" he takes a deep breath and sits next to me before he starts talking again, "I get you are sca..." I cut him off.

"My mom showed up at my house today" I cover my face with my hands.

"What?" Justin says and removes my hands from my face and makes me look at him.

"Yes she came and wanted to talk to me but of course I didn't agreed but then my dad put himself in her side and she started talking shit about how he didn't raised me right so I couldn't stand seeing my dad getting humiliated so I left my house" I let out breath that I didn't even knew I was holding.

"Wait what do you mean by left your house?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"I mean I ran off and I'm not planing on coming back any time soon well at least not today"

"Where are you going to stay?" He holds my hand but I decide not move mine.

"I... Don't know" I bite my lip.

"What do you mean by you don't know, you are staying at my house" I thought he was kidding but then I noticed he meant it.

"I can't stay at your house, I'll go to an hotel or I'll go to Katy's or Zoie's house" I move my hand so he is no longer holding it and frown.

"Nope your staying at mine"

"And why is that?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Katy is going out with Ryan and Zoie is going out with Chaz and I think they are staying at their houses so you can't stay with them unless you wanna join them" he smiles.

"Then I'll go to an hotel" I smirk and his smiles drops.

"No you aren't, you are staying at my house and this is the end of the discussion" he says a little pissed that I was arguing with him. I love arguing with him, his expression are the best.

"Hmm can I come in now?" Lil says.

"Yeah" Justin says and smiles, I smirk and think about a way I'll piss Justin.

"Hmm lil I know we just met but.." I stop a minute to look at Justin, he looks at me with his wide open knowing what I'm going to say, I smirk and look back at Lil. "But could I please stay at your house just for one day?" I give him my best puppy eyes that I know he can't say no to.

"Sure no problem" he smiles widely.

"What no, we agreed you are staying at my house" Justin sends me dead glares.

"No we didn't and also Lil said I could stay here so there is no need to go your house" I smile at him.

"But.. Fine" he sighs and suddenly a smirk appears on his face. "Hey Lil can I stay here too?" Justin looks at me and smirks.

"Hmm I have a better idea" Lil smirks. Okay this smirking thing is getting annoying.

"Yess..." Justin encourages him to continue.

"Let's throw a party" he says proudly of his idea and smiles.

"Hmm okay" Justin and I say.

A/N: so what do you think is going to happen on the party ?!? :)

Vote and comment :)

Twitter: good_indie_girl

Instagram: mar_ocean12 (12 and 6 are my fav number)

Kik: Mariana612 

Gifboom: JswaggyB and mar_ocean 

iMessage: mariana_2_32@hotmail.com 

In case you need me :)