Chapter 32

Angie's P.O.V

This can't be possible. I can feel my heart stopping right now, I just can't process this, What is he doing here? Out of the whole malls in the world he had to be on this one.

"Angie, you don't remember me?" He said and tilted his head to the side.

"How can I forget you, you fucking tried to rape me" I raise my voice and don't care that I'm making an scene on the middle of the mall and that people are staring.

"Look I need to talk to you abo.." I cut him off before he gets to finish.

"Talk? No Nathan we don't need to talk about anything" I glare at him and then look back at the guys that are probably surprised and confused.

"Hmm Angie wha.. Who is he?" Katy stutters.

"He is nobody now lets go we don't want to be more late to the movie" I give them the best smile I could master but I probably look stupid, everybody can see I'm not okay.

I just can't believe it, from all the places in the world, Nathan had to choose this place to run off, I just thought I'll never need to see him again, I guess I was wrong.

But I can't believe the nerve he had to ask me if I remember him, how can I not remember him, he was my best friend and boyfriend, I trusted him more than anybody but he took advantage of that and tried to rape me.

After the movies we all went home because they all felt that I need to go home and just think and process about what happened today, I find it stupid I seriously don't have anything to think about.

Only about his behavior, he was weird, he acted like he didn't do anything to me, like we were still friends who lost connection because he moved out and I haven't seen him in years. And about what he wants to talk to me, probably try to do it again, take me some weird place to 'talk' and then this time there would be no one who well help me run away.

*Ring Ring* ugh remind me to change my ring-tone I hate that 'marimba' ring-tone it's so annoying.

"Hello?" I was too busy thinking to look at the caller ID.

"Hey Angie we need to talk" The familiar voice says but I know who that is.

Ugh I'm so tired of that phrase 'need to talk'.

"No we don't Justin, its okay if you have a girlfriend, I mean I don't care, it's your life you can do what ever you want"

Yes I admitted I like Justin but not to him of course, but that doesn't change anything, like I said love is not made for me and I don't want to date or anything that has to do with that, I just can't.

"You don.... That's not the whole story" He whines. What was that the first thing he wanted to say?

"Whatever, I just don't get why you need to explain to me, we are nothing" my heart ache when I said that but it had to be said.

"An.. Angie I.. I li.." He got cut off by my dad.

"Wait" I tell him, "What was that dad?" I yell back.

"Someone left this gift for you on the door's foot step" He yells back.

"Oh okay I'll be down there in a second"

"Sorry my dad... It doesn't matter what you were saying?" I furrow my eyebrows questioning although he can't see me.

He sighs and speaks "nothing I gotta go, talk to you later?" It comes out more in a question.

"Yeah sure bye" I hung up and run downstairs to see who and what s/he left me here.

"Hey dad" I give him a kiss on the cheek when I meet him downstairs.

"Hey sweetie, so who is it from?, Justin" he smirks and I roll my eyes.

"I don't know" I take the little box and go upstairs to my room.

It doesn't say from who it is, it might say inside.

I carefully open it to check if it might be a bomb. I sigh in relive that it's just .... A picture frame with a note.

I look at the picture and see me when I was just 6 next to .... Nathan, smiling like there is no worries in the world. How much I miss those times when you didn't had to worry about anything and you could anything.

A/N: so thank you for all the votes and reads I luv you ;)  

Vote and comment :)

Twitter: good_indie_girl

Instagram: mar_ocean12 (12 and 6 are my fav number)

Kik: Mariana612 

Gifboom: JswaggyB and mar_ocean 

iMessage: mariana_2_32@hotmail.com 

In case you need me :)