Chapter 56

A/N: NEW JUSTIN STORY COMING AFTER THIS ONE ENDS !! :D

Angie's P.O.V

I come out of the car with Justin following, I stop and look at him.

"You didn't need to come to the library right?" I ask him and he bites his lip.

"Nope, I wanted to talk to you" He says while looking down and rocking back and forth on his heels. Awe he is being shy.... Angie stop!

"Oh okay, we can go to this coffee here" I say pointing to the coffee next to the library, "No way we'll be able to talk in the library" I add and he chuckles making me smile a little, I have to admit I did missed hear him laugh and smile.

"Let's go" He says, he almost grabs my hand but I move it away, I look at him confused and he looks away sighing. Yeah I'm used to hold hands with him and well do more stuff but let's not get into that right now.

We enter the coffee and we sit on some booth facing each other, I look around not really knowing how to start the conversation, he is the one who said that he wants to talk he should start.

"Do you want something?" He asks and I shake my head as no, I only came here because YOU want to talk.

"Okay so I really need to explain to you what happened there" He says as he tries to bring his hands closer to mine but I move them to my lap.

"Okay, explain" I say coldly and he sighs.

"I told you I was going to the bathroom which I did but I didn't told you why, the drink that I had didn't affected me well.." I cut him off.

"So you are saying that you were drunk so that's why you kissed her, very original" I say fake smiling at him.

"No, well kinda, no, Ugh" He groans and I roll my eyes at him, being drunk it's not an excuse because believe me you do know what you are doing.

"I came out of the bathroom and I felt dizzy so this girl helped me and I thought she was you so.. so I kissed her" He covers his face with his hands like he was ashamed, sorry but that won't work on me.

"Whatever I don't care, it was a year ago, what happened happened" I say and he removes his hands from his face, his eyes are wide and so is his mouth, clearly surprised, I really don't care anymore, it was A YEAR AGO time to move on, don't you think? 

"So.. so you forgive me?" He bites his lips and looks at me with hope in his eyes. oh my gosh, how much i have missed looking into his eyes, his honey eyes that remind me of a little puppy..... no i can't fall for it.

"I said I don't care not that I forgive you" I say and leave the coffee, I meant what I said.

I was about to get into the library when suddenly someone pulled my arm, what the hell?, I turn around and see Justin.

"What?" I say almost yelling but then I notice the tears on his eyes, he is crying?

"No, please no, you promised you won't leave me" He says as he looks down and the tears stream down his face, he is going to make cry too...

"I'm sorry but you are the one that left me" I say and let go of his grip, I enter the library and the tears start streaming down my face. No ! I won't cry because of him, I promised myself I'll never cry for Justin anymore. I wipe the tears away and take a deep breath.

I go over to the history section and start looking for the book I need when suddenly someone taps my shoulder, I turn around and the next thing I know Justin has crashed his lips into mine, I don't know what came over me but I kissed back, I wrapped my hands around his neck bringing him closer to me and he wrapped his hands around my wait bringing me even more close, all those feelings again that I never felt with Jason star... Jason, Oh my gosh what am I doing?!?

I push Justin from me and gasp, I hate myself so much right now, Jason doesn't deserve me, I... why didn't I stopped him? why did I kissed back and why I felt all of those feelings? Do I still love Justin?

Of course you do ! my conscience adds.

"Why would you kiss me?" I whisper yell at Justin, he licks his lips and smiles.

"You kissed back" He says still smiling.

"I.. I was shocked okay but why would you even kiss me in the first place" I say.

"Because I love you and I know you love me too" He caresses my cheek making all the butterflies in my stomach go mad, I move his hand away and glare at him.

"I have a boyfriend" I say to him and his smile drops.

"But you don't love him like you love me" He grabs my hand and rubs it with his thumb while coming closer to me, why am i not stopping him?!

"Justin I... I need to do my homework" I say and turn around and take the book I need when suddenly he hugs me from behind and I hear him sobbing.

"Please Angie, Please, I'm sorry, you have no idea how much I miss you, you are my world, you are my everything, the only reason I came here was because of you, I know that you are probably thinking 'it took you a year to come' but the reason it took me a year was because I couldn't find you, I called you millionth times and you never answered, I went to your house and your dad told me you left for some trip to take everything out of your mind, everyday you were on my mind, every time i saw a girl I always imagined you, Angie I... I love you, you are my whole world" I was sobbing by now and he held me tighter.

"Justin.. please don't do this" I say as I turn around pulled apart from him, I looked down and kept sobbing, he lifted my chin making me look up at him.

"I'm sorry" He says before he kisses my cheek and leaves. 

.................................................................................

"So he kissed you and you kissed back?" Sam asked for the tenth time.

"Yes" I say a little annoyed, how many times I can say 'Yes'?

"WOW" She says and I chuckle.

"Do you still love him?" Tiffany asks and I sigh.

"I don't know" I sigh, "When we kissed I felt all those sparks, all those feelings I don't feel when Jason kisses me, I... I don't know" I cover my face with my hands, I can't believe I cheated on Jason, he is literally the perfect boyfriend and I'm the worst girlfriend ever, you see why I always used to say I'm not made for love !!, I should just move to an abandoned island and stay there for the rest of my life.

"You do love him, is clearer then water" Tiffany says, I was about to object but someone spoke before me.

"You love who?" 

Damn it Jason !

A/N: Ah this story ends soon !! oh my gosh !! but don't worry there is a new Justin story that I already posted the intro and the first chapter is on when this one ends ;) bye for now :D

5 votes and 1 comments before next chapter ? okay bye

Twitter: good_indie_girl

Instagram: mar_ocean12 (12 and 6 are my fave numbers js)

Kik: Mariana612 

Gifboom: JswaggyB and mar_ocean 

iMessage: mariana_2_32@hotmail.com 

In case you need me :)