Chapter 55

Angie's P.O.V

I'm with Jason fooling around in the class while waiting for our teacher to come in,she is always late, I'm not complaining tho. Jason took one of his cherries he was eating and placed it on his nose.

"What are you doing?" I ask between laughs as he tries to reach it with his tongue.

"What does it look like I am doing?" He says in a 'duh' tone and I laugh even more when he drops it and groans.

"Oh man, that was my last one" I laugh at him and kiss him, he kisses back but be get cut off when we hear some girls screaming, Huh?

"Are they getting raped?" Jason jokes and I punch him on the arm, I don't like those type of jokes from my experiences that i had but he doesn't know anything about that and won't know about them, I don't want anyone to know.

"Ow" He rubs his arm and I stick my tongue out at him.

"Look" I say and grab a pencil, I do some sort of duck face and place the pencil on top of my lip and start wiggling it making Jason laugh.

"Let me try" He takes the pencil from my lip and tries to copy me, I laugh as it falls a couple of times and he glares at me.

"Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it" I wink at him and he chuckles.

I feel someone staring at me so I turn my face to see the last person i wanted to see, that explains the screaming girls, earth please eat me alive now, it would be very nice from you to do it.

"Hey Angie" He smiles at me and I roll my eyes, at least he remembers me, and look back Jason who is still trying to wiggle the pencil, I chuckle and try to help him.

"Do it slowly, and you call that a duck face?!" I say laughing, I could still feel Justin standing behind me but i'll just ignore him like he is not here.

"You are weird but i love you for it" Jason says as he leans in and kisses me, making me feel a little bad because Justin standing right behind me.... what am I saying he had no problem to kiss another girl in front of me while we were dating so why should i feel bad because I am kissing MY boyfriend.

I hear someone sigh and footsteps guessing he left and we pull back from the kiss, I smile at him and he smiles back.

"I love you" He says holding my hand.

"I love you too" I kiss him one more time.

Do you really?.... yes yes... no,no i don't, ugh.

"Jason, Angie stop with those kisses and leave them for the end of the class" Mrs. Smith says and we smile at her laughing.

"No problem, but you know there is no rule against it" I say and she chuckles, she is the complete opposite from my English teacher from high school, Mrs. Smith actually likes me.

"Yes there is and now please open up your books" She says pointing at my book.

"Okay but only if you let me kiss Jason one more time" She rolls her eyes and chuckles.

"Okay but do it behind your book and fast" I nod and do as she says. I was only kidding, I didn't thought she'll actually agree, oh well.

"Have I ever told you I love your lips?" He asks and I smile chuckling.

"Oh, yes you have" I wink at him and he pecks my lips one more time.

During the whole class I could feel Justin staring at Jason and I, it was kinda awkward because I felt him staring at me when I kissed Jason, well everyone was staring but i don't care about them, only about Justin... wait, what am I saying?

"So any plans today?" Jason asks as we come out of our last class that we share together, I noticed Justin and I have every single class together, seriously ? ugh.

"Yeah, I am going to the library to do my homework" I sigh.

"Aw, well have fun" He pecks my lips and we say our goodbyes.

I walk over to where my car is parked, and yes my dad finally decided to buy me a car, he bought me a white fancy Volkswagen, i don't really understand cars, I only know their names.

"Angie wait up" I hear Mrs. Smith call, I turn around and frown when I see Justin standing next to her, please don't be what I am thinking it would be.

"Yeah?" I say praying she won't tell me to help Justin with whatever he needs help with.

"I was wondering if you could give Justin a ride to the library, he is to shy to ask" She smiles at me. Yeah right, to shy to ask, pftt.

"Sure, whatever" I sigh and she calls him to come, he smiles at me and I roll my eyes. I might be a little harsh on him but I haven't forget him about what he did excatly at my birthday, it was 12am, excatly my birthday, when he did what he did.

We get into the car and I try to drive as fast as I can, I don't want to be in the same car as he, I don't wanna be at the same room as he.

The ride is silence till he decides to speak.

"Can we please talk?" He says looking at me but I force myself not to look at him, he places his hand on top of mine and I feel the sparks I always feel every time we touch, the butterflies on my stomach going mad... Why am I feeling that?

I gulp and look at him. No Angie, don't give up, you are stronger than that, my head argues with me but me being the weak-ass girl I am, I give up, I nod at him and he smiles.

I have a feeling this is going to be more than just a ride to the library.

A/N: So I have already posted the intros for the two new stories, read them and well tell me if you like them, i really can't wait to start writing them but as soon this one ends i'll start the other ones, and the name did stayed 'Do you really?" it's the name of the Justin fanfic and it's about your typical nerd that well.. read the intro and you'll know, okay bye :D love you!

 1+ comment and 1+ vote go go go :D

Twitter: good_indie_girl

Instagram: mar_ocean12 (12 and 6 are my fave numbers js)

Kik: Mariana612 

Gifboom: JswaggyB and mar_ocean 

iMessage: mariana_2_32@hotmail.com (Not avalible at the moment)

In case you need me :)