Chapter 12

Angie's P.O.V

"I wish we could get a room." Josh smiles at Justin and Justin sighs but keeps his eyes on me.

I would have laughed but it didn't really sounded as a joke, it came out a bit more serious than what it should, so I'm a bit confused, but he was probably just kidding, right? Ugh.

You see Josh is really weird like every time we kiss he tries to do more if you know what I mean, I well I don't like that, I think you should know better and be with the person longer so you could take the next step but I have a feeling he doesn't because of what I just told you. I don't really trust people, I had bad experiences.

"Let's go sit."He says and I nod. Josh places our food on the tray and he leads me to our table where our friends are sitting.

We sit at our table and I turn around to find Justin staring at us. At the moment he notices I saw him he turns around. I don't know why but I could tell he was hurt. Why would he be hurt? I wish I could just give him a hug...... What !!! Nooo!! Angie stop thinking about him !!

"Are you okay?" Josh asks and makes me turn around to face him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smile at him to show him everything is alright, when it's not. I sigh and eat.

"Yes, I know, I didn't know what to do when she said that." Huh, the principal probably didn't notice he turned on the microphone and now everyone is listening to him. Hahaha, I wonder about who he is talking about.

"Yes, poor girl, that explains why she acts like that" This is getting interesting. All the cafeteria is now paying attention to the conversation.

"Yes, I can't believe her mom abandoned her, I feel so sorry for Angie." At the moment he said my name everybody at the cafeteria had their eyes glued on me.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT ASS HOLE?? WHY IS HE TALKING ABOUT MY PRIVATE LIFE? WHO THE FUCK GAVE HIM PERMISSION? THAT SON OF A BITCH IS DEAD !!!

"Angie?" Josh grabs my hand and looks at me with his eyes wide open shocked.

I let go of his grip and storm to the principal's office. That bastard finally noticed the mic was on and he just said, "Forget everything you heard" and turned the mic off. I will teach him how to forget.

I was about to open the door to his office but someone grabbed my hand. I thought it is Josh but I it isn't, it is

Justin.

"Angie, no stop!" He turns me around so now I'm facing him. He didn't let go of my hand he just looked at me with his eyes begging me to stop what ever I'm about to do.

"Let me go Justin!" I try to let go of his grip but fail. Why does he have to be so strong?!

"No Angie, I know at the moment you'll enter that door you well do something that well cause your expulsion." He looks at me with his eyes full with worry.

Why is he worried about me? Why would he care if I get expelled ?

After a couple of seconds I start to calm down. I don't know what it is but there is something about him that actually calmed me, I actually don't feel mad anymore.

"Why do you even care about me?" I say more calmly and he leads me to sit on the bench next to us.

"I just do, now please promise me you won't do anything that well cause your expulsion." He rubs my hand with his thumb and smiles at me. I start to be more calm and sigh.

"I promise." I smile at him and look at him in the eyes while saying that.

I never really noticed the color of his eyes, they are Brownish/Hazel... They are so beautiful, that shade drives me crazy, they make me weak in my knees. They remind me a puppies' eyes. Before I notice we start to lean in and get closer, we both close our eyes and feeling each others' breath, feeling his lips, but they are not on mine. My mind is yelling me to close the gap.

"What's going on?" A familiar voice comes from in front of us and we both jump.

"Nothing." I say and sit as far as I can from Justin.

"Hmmm.. Okay whatever, I just came to check how are you." Josh says with his eyes glued on Justin and sending him death glares. Not good.

"I'm fine, actually I think I'm gonna go home early today." I stand up and hold his hand to make him look at me.

"Okay, I'll go with you." He smiles at me and then looks back at Justin and a smirk comes to his face, he turns to face me and kisses me in front of Justin.

"Hmm.. Let's go." I pull back from the kiss and give an apologetic look at Justin, eventually leave with Josh.

 .

.

"So you wanna watch a movie?" I smile at Josh who is making himself comfortable on my bed.

"No, I rather do this." He smirks and grabs me by my waist pulling me close to him and starts kissing me. I kiss back but I don't feel anything is not the same from what I used to feel when ... Justin kissed me, he starts asking for entrance and I let him trying to feel something but nothing 'Nada'. I start feeling his hand moving lower to my but. I grab his hand and put it back to my back but then he moves it again to my butt.

I pull back and frown at him. I seriously don't like that, we have just being going out for a couple of weeks and he is moving pretty fast for my taste. I rather go slow.

"What?" He simply smirks and licks his lip.

"Don't do that" I say in a serious voice and he chuckles.

"Don't tell me you don't want to do it as much as I want to." He smirks and starts kissing me again.

I push him and place my hands on his chest to stop him from moving.

"Noo, I think you are moving too fast." I say being serious. He sighs like he is annoyed by me and gives me and apologetic look.

"Okay, sorry." He gives me a peck and smiles at me.

I don't know if I'm doing good by being with Josh, I don't feel anything when I'm with him ... I just see him as a friend.... even not that sometimes.

A/N: OH MY GOSH THANKS FOR THE 200.. Reads !! If you could just vote and follow it'll be nice ^_^ well I hope you like my fanfic !!! <3