Chapter 27

Angie's P.O.V

Justin and I were on my room now, I was sitting on my bed while he was looking through my disks and books.

"You read a lot" he says as he takes one book from my shelf and starts reading it, I barely can see the name of the book but I shrug it off. Yeah I do read a lot, I like reading, they open my mind, help me discover more stuff about life and no it's not nerdy at all, I find stupid when people call other people who read nerds, well call me a nerd I don't mind, I'll actually be proud to be called one.

"Yeah.... Hmm you said you wanted to ... talk" I mumble and his body immediately tensed, he putted the book back to the shelf and sat on the end of my bed.

"Well yes, I wanted to talk about..." He took a long paused and a deep breath, "us" he finished and looked up at my eyes to see any reaction.

My eyes open wide, I cleared my throat and open my mouth to say something but nothing came out. There is no 'us', there is no need to talk about 'us'.

"There is something I have been dying to say to you since the first time I saw... you" he looks down and takes a deep breath, my heart started to pound hard and my hands started to shake a little.

"I... I li...." My dad cut him off "Angie I'm home, i need to talk to you for a second" oh my gosh I think I'm gonna have a heart attack. But I do wonder about what my dad wants to talk, probably about his girlfriend.

"Okay" I yell back and look at Justin, "I'll be right back" he nods and I leave the room, I go downstairs to find my dad talking with Zoie and Katy.

I clear my throat to make him notice me, he looks up and smiles, I look back at Zoie and Katy who look like they are trying to hold their laugh, I wonder what he told them, I hope it's nothing about me because my dad know how to embarrass me and knows a lot of embarrising things about me.

"Hey sweetie" he stands up and gives me a bone crusher hug.

"so what you want to talk about?"

"Yeah, remember when you told me about your boyfriend Justin that he sings and writes his own songs?" He says smiling, I nod and smile, i told him about the songs he sang to me but of course not the whole story behind it.

Wait?? Did he just said Justin is my boyfriend ?!!

"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND" I yell and blush, they start laughing and I just glare at them. They are lucky looks don't kill.

"hmm.. You told your dad about that?" Oh my gosh Justin was standing behind me the whole time?! Justin walks and stands next to me smiling, I nod and feel my cheeks now burning.

"Are you sure? You look so cute together" My dad pokes my cheek, like I told you he knows how to embarras me.

"Te voy a matar (I'm gonna kill you)" I say to my dad through gritted teeth.

"No Spanish" Katy says in a fake serious tone but starts giggling.

"Anyways I was wondering if he wants to get singed" his eyes are now on Justin who seems he is about to faint any moment.

"Are... Are you serious?" He stutters and smiles.

"Yeah from what I heard from Angie you are really good singer and song writer and some other things but we'll talk about it another time" He looks at me and smirks knowing he is embarrassing me.

"Angie ... you talk about me?"Justin looks at me and smiles slightly blushing.

Seriously this is supposed to be about him not me, oh come on, I'm just gonna go burry myself in the yard, do not wait for me I'll stay there till cows can fly.

"You have no idea how much she talks about you, every single day I hear her Justin that and this blah blah blah..." He keeps his smirk on his face.

"Te odio te odio te odio (I hate you ....)" I kept repeating while Katy and Zoie laugh.

It's not true I don't talk about him the whole time, I seriously not, yes sometimes I do but not all the time.... Wait why am I getting this feeling on my stomach? Do I like Justin ?!?

"Listen If you want to do it just give me a call or call Angie she'll pass me the message" he winks at me and they burst into laughing but Justin looks at me and smiles.

"Dad get ready to die" he runs and I start chasing after him while Justin, Katy and Zoie watch the 'show' and laugh.

After the whole 'show' We go to the living room and watch a movie while my dad makes dinner which they are staying for. I'm laying on the couch with my head on Justin's lap and Zoie and Katy are sitting on the other couch.

"Your dad is really cool" Justin lowers his head to me and whispers to me.

"Yeah he is the best" I smile and he smiles back, "So what are you going to do?" My whole focus is now on him.

"What do you mean?" His focus is now on me.

"You know about what my dad just told you" he licks his lips and looks away while he bites his lips.

If he keeps doing that I'll grab him by his shirt and kiss him..... Wait what am I saying? Oh my gosh I'm having that feeling again, I..... I have feelings towards Justin ... I .. I do like him.