Chapter 34

Justin's P.O.V

At the moment I ended my call with Angie, I ran to scooter my manager and told him I need to go back to California, he said that i was being crazy because we still have more places to be but I told him why I need to go and he sighed and agreed to give me a week off for all my hard work.

I called Angie again when I was at airport on California but she again told me there is nothing to talk about. It hurt me the fact she said we are nothing but I know that's not true, I know she does like me but she is just too stubborn to admit it, I have tried telling her my feelings to her but we're always interrupted but now no, I'm gonna make sure no one interrupts us. I'll even lock us in a room without any signal and no one surround us just to tell her how I feel about her.

I got into her room and saw her crying, I immediately rushed to her and hugged her, I leaded her to her bed and sat us there.

"What happened?" I ask and stroke her hair, from what I learned the that calms her.

"I... I can't handle this anymore" she broke into more sobbing.

"What do you mean? Is it josh because if he did something to you I'll.." She cut me off by shaking her head slightly.

"No it's not Josh, it's Nathan" She keeps sobbing and buries her head on my chest.

"Nathan? What about him? I thought you never saw him again since he ran off" I furrow my eyebrows confused.

"I saw him today on the mall" she now says more calmly. My eyes open wide and I found myself speechless.

"Did... Hmm.. He said something to you?" I finally mange to say something.

"He tried to talk to me but I didn't let him but then he..." She bites her lip to stop herself from crying again. Something else I learned about her, she hates crying.

"He what?" I now break the hug and place my hands on her shoulder to look into her eyes.

"He send me this" she hands me a note and picture framed that I didn't notice she was holding.

I look first at the picture and see two little kids, I recognize the little girl immediately, it's Angie, she looks so cute in here, I smile but then realize her company, she is with some boy but I guess that's Nathan.

I take the note and start reading it.

Angie's P.O.V

I now was more calm because Justin is with me, ugh I hate the fact he has see me cry not just once but more.

I look at him read and see his eyes grow. One hand holding the paper and the other next to mine, I move mine so now is top of his and I feel his body calm, I smile a little and he then turns his head to me.

"Do.. Do you believe him?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"I don't know" I admit, he intertwines our fingers and gives me a little smile.

"Do you know if he lives here or...?" He asks.

"I don't know" I simply repeat and sigh.

"Are you planning to talk to him again?"

I was about to open my mouth to answer but my door bell rings. Later my dad yell.

"Angie someone is here for you" I furrow my eyebrows wondering who could it be.

"I'm gonna be right ..." I get cut off.

"No I'll come with you" he smiles and I nod. I let of his hand and stand up with him following.

I go downstairs and see my dad smiling like crazy, I chuckle and look to my front to see who is it.

"Nathan what are you doing here?" My eyes grow bigger.

"I was wondering the same, I haven't see you for so long" my dad says, "I'll love to stay but my job is calling me" my dad adds and waves goodbye leaving. As you can see my dad doesn't know about Nathan, no one knows besides Justin and the guys.

I was about to speak but Justin grabbed my hand and pull me back so he was now with the back to me but still holding my hand. I don't get what he is doing at the beginning but then realize he is 'protecting' me from Nathan. I find it sweet how protective he is about me

"What are you doing here?" Justin takes the exact words out of my mouth.

A/N: Thank you for all the reads and votes :) I luv you

Vote and comment what you think :)