Chapter 57

A/N: NEW JUSTIN AND HARRY  :D FAN FICTIONS CHECK THEM OUT !

Angie's P.O.V

"Hmm.. You, I love you" I say but  he clearly didn't buy it by his look in his face.

"I know you Angie, I know you are lying" He frowns and I sigh. Am i that terrible actress?

"Is it Justin?" He says and my eyes open wide, what...when...where..how...huh?

"We are gonna leave now" Tiffany and Sam say and leave while I glare at them, aren't they just the best friends ever ! note to the sarcasm.

"I know you two used to date but I just ignored it, Angie is it him who you are talking about?" He says his eyes full sorrow.

"No" I say with confidence but lying of course.

"Then who?" He says and I bite my lip, who can I possibly say, Will Smith?... ugh.

"Okay the truth" I take a deep breath and look at him in the eyes.

"They were hmm... teasing me about Justin because I said I like a song by him and you know how I always say that I hate him but they found out I like just one song by him so they are teasing me" I lie, oh my gosh I deserve an Oscar, now let's just see what he says and does.

He sighs and smiles, thank god, he comes to my bed and hugs me, he pulls back and I smile, oh my gosh he bought it, I believe someone needs to give me an Oscar now, I would like to receive it from Channing Tatum shirtless.

"So you don't feel anything about him?" He asks and I shake my head as 'no'.

"But wait how did you knew we used to date?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"After that day when I brought you noodles and you got mad at your little neighbor because she was listening to Justin I decided to ask Tiffany and she told me but she told me not to tell you and I just did, she is gonna kill me" He says and I laugh while nodding. But don't worry you are not going to be only one to kill her.

"So did you finish your homework?" He asks and I face palm, I can't believe I forgot to do my homework, after all of the Justin thing I forgot about it.

"Oh Angie, I'll help you" He says and I smile while pecking his lips but nothing, not even a little spark,nothing.

*3 days later*

"Angie!!" Mrs. Smith calls for me making me snap out of my daydream, I was staring at Justin and imagining a life with him, what is wrong with me? my boyfriend is right next to me and I'm doing that !!

"Sorry, what?" I ask and I hear Jason chuckle.

"I said could you please help Justin with his assignment" She says, seriously ?! there is 20 kids here and you pick me.

"Bu..." I start but she cuts me off.

"I was not asking, now go sit next to him" She says and I glare at her.

"Yes you were, you said 'could you' and I say no" Everybody bursts into laughing and she glares at me, oh how much I missed this.

"I was just trying to be polite" She says winning the battle, well shit happens.

"Touché" She chuckles while shaking her head and I go sit next to Justin but keep a distance between us.

"You don't really need help, right?" I ask Justin and he sighs.

"Angie we really need to talk" He says and this time I sigh.

"We already did" I say and look anywhere but him.

"We need to talk about what happened there, I know you l.." He gets cut off.

"No talking" Mrs. Smith says.

"You told me to help him, how do you expect me help him if we don't talk, I'm not a mime" She sighs giving up and I smile.... wait, I should have agree with her, I don't wanna talk, damn it!

"No talking" I say to Justin and he rolls his eyes.

"You love me and I know it, don't deny it" He says.

"Why are you so sure?" I ask and he takes my hand.

"I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile, you are all I've ever wanted" He says quoting 'Hello' by Lionel Richie, he knows how much I love that song, it's sweet how he still remembers.

I smile but get rid of the smile right away, he starts to lean in to kiss me but I turn my face away to see Jason looking directly at us, his eyes full with hurt and disappointment, oh my gosh.

He gets up and leaves class, I get up from my sit when Justin takes my hand begging me with his eyes not to leave, I let go of his grip and go after Jason. But what bothers me is that I'm only going after him because I need to because he is my boyfriend not because I want to and feel like it's something I have to do because I.. I love him which I don't.

I look around till I finally spot Jason sitting on some bench, I sit next to him and grab his hand, he looks at me and looks away.

"I'm sorry" I say and he nods.

"I knew you were talking about him that other day, I just wanted to believe it wasn't, even tho I knew and I was sure of it, you love him, you still do, I can see it when you look at him, you have never looked at me like that" He says making me feel bad.

"I'm really sorry" I say not knowing what else to say, he smiles and kisses me for the last time and with the worst timing ever because Justin comes out and sees it. 

"I really lost you" He says before he runs away.

"Go after him" Jason says and I nod, this time I do go because I know I have to because I.. I love him.

I get up and start running to the direction Justin left, I see him and shout his name but he keeps walking, I shout his name again and he stops his tracks not turning around.

I reach up to him and........

A/N: AHHHH NEXT CHAPTER IT ENDS OH MY GOSH I DIDN'T EVEN SAW THIS COMING I JUST WROTE AND THIS CAME AHHHH SORRY BUT I COULDN'T FINISH IT ON THIS CHAPTER !!! AH I'M GONNA CRY !!!!

The song on the side ---> 

Twitter: good_indie_girl

Instagram: mar_ocean12 (12 and 6 are my fave numbers js)

Kik: Mariana612 

Gifboom: JswaggyB and mar_ocean 

iMessage: mariana_2_32@hotmail.com 

In case you need me :)