Chapter 43

Angie's P.O.V

I yawn and open my eyes to meet the most gorgeous eyes in the world staring into mine with a little spark in them, I smile at Justin and he smiles back.

I still haven't went to my house but I'm planning on going, I need to work out things with my dad but just my dad not that witch that calls herself a mother just because she gave birth to me, there is a lot of women who can't give birth so they adopt, believe me they might have not give birth to the child but they are better mother than that women who I don't even know her name and I'm not interested on knowing is and ever be.

"Good Morning" I say to him.

"Good Morning girlfriend" He grins and I roll my eyes playfully. I have to admit i love the way it sounds when it comes out of him.

"What time is it?" It's Monday and I have to go to school but in another 3 more days we have vacations so 3 more days that's all. Wanna hear what he did on church yesterday, I was listening to every word the pastor was saying when suddenly Justin stood up, I looked at him confused and he cleared his throat and said he had an announce, the pastor looked at him like he was gonna kill him but let him continue, he told the WHOLE church we are together and he is planning our wedding to be on this church, I doubt the pastor well agree to let us marry there but It was really entertaining and embarrassing, I think I'm gonna have to look for an another church to go to but I love this kid, I truly do.

"hmm wait a second" He turns around to look on his phone and then turns around to face me again.

"it's 7:35" He simply says. I wonder how I woke up this early.

"I only have to go next hour to school so let's go back sleep" I smile and wait for him to agree.

"Nope" he grins just to piss me off, he pushes the hair that fell to my face behind my ear and smiles.

"Oh well you don't have to sleep, you can go and do whatever you want while I sleep" I smile and turn around so my back is facing him.

"How can you sleep when someone is tickling you?" He says and I could feel his smirk on his face right now. This kid is weird.

"That doesn't even make any sense..... Oh no" My eyes open wide when it finally hit me what he said. Before I get to do anything he is already on top of me and tickling me on the sides.

"Justin.... stop" I say between laughs.

"Nope" He grins and keeps tickling me.

"Please... Stop" I beg and my eyes start to get watery from all the laughing.

"Okay but you are gonna have to wake up and give me a kiss" He stops tickling me and points to his lips

"Yeah I think I'm pretty awake from your tickling session but no I wont kiss you" I stick my tongue out at him just to piss him off which was the wrong thing to do because he started tickling me again but more.

"Justin..... stop" I say between laughs, I'm really ticklish and I hate been tickled.

"Would you kiss me?" He smirks.

"Yeah" I say and hold my stomach from all the laughing.

He smiles and leans in, just when he was about to connect our lips I turned my face so he kissed my cheek, he frowned and I push him from the top of me.

"Sorry, Morning breath" I smile at him and run to his bathroom before he tries to do something.

...............................................................

I finish taking a shower and put back the clothes Justin gave me, grey sweatpants that are HUGE on me and a white v- neck t-shirt that is also huge on me. It's his, his mom did offer me to wear her clothes but I chose to wear Justin's, I don't know why but they are really comfortable and they smell like him, yes I'm weird I know.

I walk inside to his room and see him laying on his bed with........ my phone!!! Not that there is anything there that I need to hide it's just that I don't like when people touch my stuff and don't ask permission to but I'm okay with that.

"What are you doing with my phone!!?!!" I frown and sit next to him on his bed.

"What? I'm not allowed to check my girlfriend's phone" he fakes being offended, "Who is going to protect you from the creeps you have in your phone?" He says in fake serious tone biting his lip to stop himself from laughing, something I learn from him, he is not funny, he has lame jokes, but I still love him and there is always me for the jokes because I'm funny right? Of course I'm.

"You are right sorry, there is this creep I have in my phone" I cuddle up in his chest and look up at him in the eyes, I see him frowning probably because he was just joking and didn't really imagine that I'll say that. He wraps his arm around my waist and his body tenses a little.

"What is his name?" He growls.

"Justin Bieber" I say and burst into laughing, his body calms and he glares at me.

"You are a really good lier" He says frowning but I can see a hint of a smile coming.

"Thanks , I know" I smile and he chuckles but then his face turns serious. Weird.

"So when are you planing on talking with your dad and your mo.... that women that calls herself your mom" He corrects himself and looks down at me. He calls her like that because I told him to.

"I guess I'll go today but I'm only going to talk with my dad" I sighed. I really miss him.

"You know you should really talk to your mo... to her too" He bites his lip. He knows I don't like when he calls her my mom which she is not.

"There is nothing to talk to her about" I simply say and hope he'll change the subject and move on.

"Yes there is, what about what you told me" He takes a pause, "About why she left you and your dad"

I sigh and look up to his eyes, "The thing is.... I'm scared about what's the answer, I might keep asking myself that every single day but I'm actually scared about the answer, I don't know if I want to know the answer" I admit, "I seriously am scared of the answer, wasn't I good enough for her to stay, was I a mistake and that's why my real dad left too, I wasn't meant to come to this wold? It was just them not being smart enough and didn't use protection so I came by mistake" I bite my lip to stop myself from crying.

"No no, don't you ever think that, you weren't a mistake you hear me, you are perfect, beautiful, you were meant to come to this world to be here with me" He kisses the top of my head and tights his grip.

"I love you justin" I say into his chest.

"I love you even more Angie, I don't know what I would be doing if I never met you but one thing for sure" he paused, "What?" I ask, "I would never really know what is to love someone this much, I love you Angie, you are everything to me" I let go of his grip and sit on top of him.

"thanks to you know I know what love really is" I say looking directly into his eyes and we both lean in till our lips meet.

A/N: so thank you for all the votes and reads I luv you ;)  Oh I wanted to dedicate my next chapter to someone :) i saw autors doing that so yeah hmmm if you want the next chapter to be dedicated to you comment :D

Vote and comment :)

Twitter: good_indie_girl

Instagram: mar_ocean12 (12 and 6 are my fave number)

Kik: Mariana612 

Gifboom: JswaggyB and mar_ocean 

iMessage: mariana_2_32@hotmail.com 

In case you need me :)