Chapter 29

Justin's P.O.V

I remembered her favorite place on her house and went there. Her dance studio.

I saw her sitting next to the stereo with her eyes closed and her foot and fingers taping on the floor by the beat of the song. I smiled and sat next to her.

We sat there in silence for a while but I think she didn't notice I'm here, I remembered the first day of school when I sat next to her and she didn't even noticed me, I smiled and spoke up.

"What were you thinking about the first day on school?" I ask her and she opens her eyes and looks at me confused. Yeah it's kinda a random think to ask but what I really wanna know.

"Huh..?" Her focus is now on me.

"When I came into class and sat next to you, you didn't even noticed me, what were you thinking about?" I furrow my eyes as I wait for her answer.

"I was thinking about.. Why my mom left us" she sighs and gives me a weak smile but then looks down.

"I question myself that every single day" she looks up to meet my eyes.

"Well it's her lost, she missed seeing you growing up and becoming to this beautiful and smart girl with a really big heart" she smiles and I see tear going down her cheek. I realize this the first I called her beautiful and this time her tears were happy tears.

I wipe her tears away with my thumb and cup her face and start leaning in, i notice she closes her eyes, I smile but I plant a kiss on her cheek which makes her look at me a little shocked, I have to say I'm pretty shocked by my action too but I know why I did it, I want that our real first kiss would be perfect and I'll make sure of it.

I smiled at her and she smiled too, I stood up and offered her my hand to stand up which she gladly took it.

"Lets go back downstairs" I tell her as I intertwined our fingers, she nodded and we went downstairs.

At the moment we get back downstairs to the dinning room all eyes are glued on us and mostly at our intertwined hands, they all smirked and we just ignored it.

"So are you hmm.. a couple?" Katy asks and smirks.

"No...t yet" I whisper the last part to myself.

"Well I'll be going to my office" Joe stands up and leaves upstairs.

Angie and I laugh and gain some confused looks by Katy and Zoie. If you don't remember his 'office' it's a game room so yeah...

Angie smiles and shakes her head, they nod and stand up taking the dishes to the sink and then come back.

"We are going home now it's getting kinda late" Zoie smirks at Angie and she just rolls her eyes.

"I guess" Angie shrugs, she lets go of my hand and gives them a hug each and says her goodbyes.

"Goodbye" I say to them as I close the door.

I go to the living room and sit next to Angie, she smiles at me and then looks back at her phone and giggles.

"What?" I furrow my eyes and sit closer to her trying to see the reason why she is laughing. Can i say she has the cutest laugh and giggle ever.

"Nothing this pictures are just cute" she hands me her phones and I look into it, my eyes open wide and I feel my cheeks going red, those are the pictures I took when I had her phone.

"You are so cute when you blush" she pinches my cheek and smiles.

"Ugh stop it" I groan and she giggles. I swear she has the cutest giggle ever.

"So what do you wanna do?" She takes back her phone and starts typing something in it.

"I don't know and who are you texting to?" I clean my throat to make it look like it doesn't affect me and I''m not jealous at all but I am.

"Brandon" she winks at me.

"Oh" it's all I say. I thought he was gonna back away, Ughhh I can't trust that guy.

"Just kidding I'm texting my friend back home, she is kinda like me but she is crazy" she giggles. Okay forget what I just told you about him.

"Right and you aren't ?" I smirk and she hits me my arm. Oww that hurt.

"Now seriously what do you wanna do?" She puts her phone on the cafe table and looks back at me waiting for me to answer.

"Lets go to your room" I say standing up and then look at her, I see her eyes growing bigger and she gasps. I realize what I just said and chuckle.

"You have such a dirty head"I laugh and she frowns and acts being mad but I can see a hint of smile trying to come.