Chapter 51

A/N: Hey y'all *insert cowboy accent here* ..... lol so i am very happy 'cause i got 12k reads :D WOHOOO !! PARTY !! *RUNNING MEN !! TWERK !!* LOL I'm seriously happy i got 12k reads it's really amazing, i am really happy , i love you <33 haha well i am gonna shut up now and let you enjoy the chapter here you go :D

...............................................................................

Angie's P.O.V

I was about to say something but my dad came in, "I am sorry to interrupt but there is someone downstairs that really wants to talk to you" My dad says and sends me a wink disappearing from my door.

"Hmm.." I awkwardly hum, "I think you should see who is it" Justin offers and i nod, i was about to get up but he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me down, he kissed my lips and parted away locking eyes with me, "I love you" he kisses my lips one more time and lets go of me.

 I feel so bad, i can see how sad and scared he is that i'll leave him, I don't want  to leave him, i love him to much to leave him, i feel like i know him my whole life, i love him more than i ever imagined i'll love someone, he litteraly owns my heart, I have got to a point that i can't live without him, there is not a second i don't think about him, everything leads me to him, i love Justin more than i ever thought i will and i don't want to let him go.

At the moment i reach to the bottom of the stairs i look up and my eyes open wide, a huge smile appears on my face and i run to the person that is standing right in front of me and hug him.  Oh my gosh what.. how ... oh my gosh i can't believe it.

"April what are you doing here?" I say as i pull apart from the hug. What is she doing here? it's like she knows i need her and she came right away.

"I am here to visit my favorite girl so if you have seen here could you please call her" She smiles and I roll my eyes playfully, I missed her so much, she has always helped me with everything, she is the mom i never had, she is my beautiful grandma but if you called her that she'll kick your ass, she doesn't like when people call her that because it makes her feel old.

"I see you still roll your eyes, you haven't changed a bit" She pokes my cheek and i chuckle.

"So how have you been?" I ask her as i lead her to the living room.

"Hmm i see your dad still buys houses that are more bigger from what he needs" She says as she looks around the house, I chuckle and nod, we are just two people but he insists on buying bigger houses, he said it's because when he was a child they couldn't afford that much so now he can and he uses it, I don't complain because i love my house, it's a really cozy house.

"And i have been alright, i have found some decent men but they were not my taste" I laugh and nod, "But how have you been? you never called me like you promised" She frowns but then smiles. Oh i forgot to call her but with all of this with Justin i didn't had time to. Oh my gosh Justin he is probably still waiting for me upstairs.

"Wait a second" I say to her and run upstairs to my room, I see Justin laying on my bed with one of my books, i have noticed he likes reading my books, it's really cute. Im going to miss him so much.

"Justin" He looks up from my book and smiles, "So who is it?" He asks, i furrow my eyebrows but then get he means who was looking for me.

"It's someone i really want you to meet" I say and this time he furrows his eyebrows, he gets up from my bed and walks over at me, I can't help but check him out, he is so damn attractive. He holds my hand and we walk downstairs, at the moment April's eyes meet Justin's eyes and then our hands she smirks.