Chapter 26

Angie's P.O.V

I stand up to open the door, I glance at Zoie and Katy who have a smile on their faces, I roll my eyes and approach to the door.

I finally get there and I take a deep breath that's when I notice my hands starting to get sweaty, why I'm so nervous ?? It's just Justin.

I touch the knob and slowly open the door reveling a blondish boy standing in my doorstep.

"Josh? What are you doing here?" I feel my heart starting to race like crazy.

"I came to apologize" he tries to stand firm but keeps stumbling, I could smell the alcohol on his breath. Who drinks this early on the day.

"What? No Josh, just leave" I try to close the door but he holds the door and won't let me.

"I won't leave till you forgive me" what the heck is wrong with him ?? He tries to rape me then he says shit about me on school and lets not remind that he also talked about my mom and now he has the nerves to come to my house drunk expecting me to forgive him this easily.

"No way now leave" I tried pushing the door but no luck, he was stronger than me.

"Damn it, why you have to be such a stubborn just say you forgive and then we'll move on with our lives" he chuckles at the end.

"WHAT? You fucking tried to rape me and then said shit about me and now you are fucking telling me to forgive you and move on like nothing happen ?!!??" I yell at him.

"Angie who is at the door?" I hear Zoie yell. I totally forgot they were here. No one besides Justin knows what happened with Josh and also Nathan, I just let it go and move, I know I should call the police but no I just want to forget everything.

"No one" I yell back, "now josh leave" I push the door but again no luck.

"Just fucking forgive me" he yells.

Just when I'm about to open my mouth to say something I see josh on the ground and Justin standing next to him breathing heavily and his hands forming fists, his knuckles were white as a ghost.

"Did he do something to you?" Justin's breathing seems to be now more calm as he approaches me and scans my whole body making me feel a little insecure.

I slowly shake my head trying to process what just happened, Justin knocked out Josh just with one punch.I never really noticed how strong Justin was. It kind of scares me. Just imagine how today he beat Brandon because of nothing and now how he just knocked Josh out because he was talking to me, just imagine how he'll react when someone pisses him off real bad... I know I don't want to know.

Okay I do understand about Josh because of what he did to me but Brandon, I don't know but I'm quite scared.

"Angie?" Justin snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Ye... Yeah?" I stutter.

"What did he want?" He frowns and tries to grab my hand but I flinch at his touch so he looks at me confused and a little... hurt?

"Hmm... he asked me to forgive him" I mumble and look down at Josh who is still unconscious on the floor. I feel a little bad for him, a little.

"WHAT? DID YOU??" He raises his tone and makes me jump.

I can't believe he thinks I'll forgive Josh this easily, I can't believe he thinks I'm that easy.

"Of course not" I spat at him.

"Good" is all he says.

What's that suppose to mean?

I notice Josh starting to wake up, Justin frowns and just rolls his eyes. Okay this is a side of Justin I have never seen and don't like ... at all.

"Ugh my head" Josh starts rubbing his head and stands up, "where am I?" He frowns and looks at me, "Angie? What happened?" I guess he's sore now.

"Nothing, now just go home" he nods and starts walking off.

I look at Justin who seems to be not very happy with my behavior, well I'm not happy with yours either.