Chapter 19

Angie's P.O.V

I finish telling him what happened on Friday night and let out a sigh as I finish. I look at Justin and see his eyes wide open and his knuckles white. I think fume is coming out of him. He seems not mad but furious, and if there is a word that is stronger than furious well he is that.

"That bastard deserves more than what he got," He says and I bite my lower lip nerviously,
"IM GONNA KILL THAT FUCKING BASTARD!" He says and starts to get up but I hold him stopping him.

"No don't do anything.... I just want forget everything" I feel the tears trying to come out but I fight them, preventing them to come out. I hate crying, it shows weakness.

"How can you act like it didn't even happened? He fucking raped you!!!" He raises his voice but I shh' him. This is the reason to why I didn't wanted to tell him or anyone else. I knew he was going to react that way, it's the most obvious way someone will react, they will want the person to pay, but no, I don't want him to, because then this whole thing will become bigger, and it will be a big deal, and I don't want that.

"He didn't ... He tried and... It already happened to me once." I whispered the last part to myself but he unfortunately heard it.

"WHAT?!!" He yells making me jump but he soon calms himself as he seems to notice I got scared.

"Remember when you sang to me the first time?" I ask him still holding the tears, he nods and tells me to continue.

"That song reminded me what happened to me with my ex boyfriend, Nathan. We were best friends but then he told me he loved me and wanted to be with me so I said yes, we were dating for 2 years, he wanted to take me out for our anniversary, he took me to a weird place, I found it odd but I didn't say anything because he was my best friend and also my boyfriend so I trusted him but then some guys, appeared from nowhere and they well.." I break into crying not able to continue, pictures of what happened with Josh and Nathan start to appear in my head, I felt Justin wrapping his hands around me pulling me closer to him so my head was on his chest, he placed his head on top of mine and stroked my hair.

I don't get why it has to happen to me, I just can't fall in love, I can't love someone ... I just can't.

"So hmm... did he .." I cut him in the middles of a question by shaking my head.

"No, one of them helped me to run away so no..." I bite my lip to hold myself from crying again.

"What happened to .. Nathan?" He mumbled. I could see he was nervous with asking me those questions. He didn't wanted to ask but he wanted to know. If I was him I would probably be doing the same.

"He run off." He sighed and We fell into silence.

I slowly started to listen to his heartbeat that sounded like a beautiful harmony, beat after beat, in perfect sync, perfect rhythm. It's like a perfect song that you could listen to all day long. Addicting.

"Hey!" Justin made me come back to reality.

"Yeah?" I look up to meet his beautiful brown eyes. His eyes always mesmerize me, I love brown eyes, those are my favorite shade of eyes, especially his, because they are so shiny, like honey, they are perfect.

"Isn't the principal supposed to dance the Macarena today?" He cheekly smiles trying to cheer me up and forget everything just like I asked him to. That's why I love him... Wait what?!

"Haha, yeah!" I chuckle. I told Justin about that when we were at church yesterday, he bursted into laughing and everyone looked at him weird on church which caused me to laugh too, we were almost kicked out but we calmed ourself before they did.

And yes I go to church, I always thank god for everything he has gave me, it's good to stop for a minute what you are doing and thank god for everything you have.

"So let's go." I let go of his very warming hug and stand up. He quickly does the same and intertwines our fingers, I don't react to that and just start walking back to school. I like the way his fingers fit in mine, it's like they are made for each other... okay I sound like that one direction song, no don't get me wrong, I do like them, they have nice songs but I'm not crazy about them.

We get to the school's gates and I stop when I spot josh standing with some of his friends next to the school's gate. His nose is bruised but it's not bleeding anymore, I wish it was, believe me If my friend wasn't holding me he would have be dead by now and I'm not just saying that.

"Hey, don't worry ,he won't get any closer to you." Justin gently kisses my cheek and we start walking again.

We notice the principle coming out with a stereo in his hand. He slowly puts it on the floor and turns the music on taking a deep breath. Just before he starts dancing he looks at me and shakes his head but then starts dancing. the whole school bursts into laughing, including us. I get the urge to dance to and take Justin with me. Justin and I join him on his little dance, and after a little while everybody is dancing too but then I spot Josh and I notice him looking at me, he is just standing there giving me dead glares but I just ignore them and try to not let him get me.

"Angie!" Justin taps my shoulder. I turn around to face him smiling at him, and bump chests with his as he is really close to me. He bites his lips and I bite mine too. As I feel this tingly feeling in me as I feel his breath on me, as I feel him close to me.

A/N: Thanks for the votes :)))) means a lot

5 voted and I continue ;)