Chapter 28

Justin's P.O.V

I haven't answered Angie yet, she is looking up at me and waiting for me to answer.

I'm seriously thrilled about what her dad told me, I seriously want do it, I love singing and it's really a dream come true, I have loved singing and music since I remember myself. I'm gonna take this opportunity.

"Yeah.. I'm gonna accept it" I look down at her and smile.

She leans up resting on her elbows, her face now is closer to mine and it makes my whole body shiver and sends goosebumps all over my body.

"Really?" She smiles and I nod. I noticed her eyes shining with my answer she is probably really happy about me saying yes. She has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen, I wanna kiss her so bad.

She is so beautiful, I love the way her eyes shine and the way she smiles just drives me crazy. I can't believe she talks about me, I love the fact that she thinks about me and the fact she loves my singing and can't shut up about me, I know she likes me or even more.

I slightly chuckle and she furrows her eyes questioning why I'm laughing.

"Angie.. I really lik...."

"Dinner is ready" Her dad yells.

I was so close to tell her, why we have to be interrupted, seriously !! I think I'll just take her to the woods and tell her how i feel no way someone well interrupt us there.

"What were you going to say?" She stands up and smiles.

"Nothing let;s go to eat" I smile at her and she nods and heads to the dinning room with me following her from behind. I might be smiling in the outside but in the inside I want to grab her kiss her tell her how I feel about her, I can't believe I haven't done that yet.

"So Justin have you been thinking about what I told you?" Angie's dad says as we all sit on the table, I of course sit next to Angie while Zoie and Katy sits in front of us with a big smirk on their faces... I wonder was that all about?

"Yes actually Sir, I'll really like that" I smile and look at Angie who is smiling at me.

"Great I'll arrange a meeting" he pauses for a second,"oh and call me Joe" he smiles and starts eating from his spaghetti plate.

"Ummm my favorite, I'm so hungry" Angie licks her lips and starts eating too. I like the fact we have a lot of things in common.

"So Angie is your boyfriend staying here for the night?" Joe smirks and then winces, she probably kicked him on the leg under the table, I chuckle and notice her cheeks going red.

"Although how much I'll love that, we have school tomorrow" She says sarcastically and keeps eating.

"Oh come on Angie, most of the time on school you are on the principal's office" Katy says and chuckles. She is right, even when the teachers don't send her she is there, once I ask her why and she told me he makes the best tea in the world.

"Well that's because the teachers don't get me and also Peter makes the best tea in the world" she says in all seriousness and I can't help but laugh. I can't believe she is that close to him that she calls him by his first name.

"Peter?" Zoie raises her eyebrow.

"Yeah that's his name" she smiles and eats.

"You are so like your mom" Joe says smiling but then his smiles drops when he realizes what he said.

Angie wipes her mouth with the napkin and pushes the food "I'm not hungry anymore" She stands up and leaves upstairs.

"Hmm.. What happened to her mom if I might ask?" Zoie says. Weird actually everybody knows I mean the principal said it to the whole school I guess she didn't came that day or no one told her.

"She left us when Angie born, she said she was going to buy some groceries but never came back" Joe says with sadness filling his voice.

"I'm gonna check up on her" I wipe my mouth with my napkin and excuse myself, I go upstairs and knock on Angie's door but no answer, i open the door and notice she is not there.

"Where is she?" I ask myself and then I remember about her favorite place on the house.