Chapter 15

Justin's P.O.V

"Well let me tell you a story
About a girl and a boy
He fell in love for his best friend
When she's around, he feels nothing but joy
But she was already broken, and it made her blind
But she could never believe that love would ever treat her right
But did you know that I love you? or were you not aware?
You're the smile on my face
And I ain't going nowhere
I'm here to make you happy, i'm here to see you smile
I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while

Who's gonna make you fall in love
I know you got your wall wrapped on all the way around your heart
You're not gon' be scared at all, oh my love
But you can't fly unless it lets ya,
You can't fly unless it lets ya, so fall

Well I can tell you're afraid of what this might do
Cause we got such an amazing friendship and that you don't wanna lose
Well I don't wanna lose it either
I don't think I can stay sitting around while you're hurting babe
Come take my hand
Well did you know you're an angel? who forgot how to fly
Did you know that it breaks my heart everytime to see you cry
Cause I know that it pains if he's gone everytime he move over on the shoulder you crying
And I hope by the time that i'm done with this song that I figure out

Who's gonna make you fall in love
I know you got your wall wrapped on all the way around your heart
You're not gon' be scared at all, oh my love
But you can't fly unless it lets ya,
You can't fly unless it lets ya, so fall

I will catch you if you fall
But if you spread your wings
You can fly away with me
But you can't fly unless it lets ya,
You can't fly unless it lets ya so fall

...."

I finish singing and smile at Angie. I noticed tears on her eyes. I thought they were happy tears but they weren't.

"What's wrong?" I place my hand on her cheek and wipe the tears from her cheek with my thumb.

"It-It just, I'm sorry but I can't....." She sobs as she can't continue. She looks down at our hands that are still intertwine and bites her lip, preventing herself to cry.

"It's okay you don't have to tell me." I make her look up and smile at her in a reasurring way.

I have never seen her so broke, I really wish I could know what's wrong, but I can see it really hurts her talking about it but I respect her and I'm gonna wait till she is ready to tell me. Gosh, what I will do to hold her and tell her the way I feel about her, I would do everything for her.

"Everything is gonna be alright." I hug her and stroke my hand through her hair calming her.

"Thank you." She chokes out as she buries her head in the crook of my neck while she sobs.

"It's okay." She pulls from the hug and we lock eyes. She bites her lip and I wipe the tears away from her cheek with my thumb, leaving my hand on her cheek. I notice her eyes flicker to my lips and I do the same to hers. I slowly start to lean in and so does she. We both looking at each other's lip. I lick my lips and she bites hers. I lean in a bit more to close the gap.

*Ring Ring*  We both jump and I answer my phone.

Stupid phone had to ring at that precise moment!

Angie's P.O.V

 We almost kissed. I wanted to kiss him more than anything. I was already imagining his lips on mine. I was dying to close the gap. I curse every second our lips were not together. I wanted to kiss him. I still do. It felt right.

But... Josh.

"Hey, mom." He answers the phone cutting my thinking train.

"Hmm... Yeah, I can stay at Chaz's or Ryan's house." He licks his lips. Gosh, just by giving one look to his lips I already start to imagine him and I kissing. What is wrong with me? I am with Josh!

"Okay, tell them I love them and miss them, bye mom, love you." He hangs up and half smiles at me. We both sit in silence. No one saying a word, the only thing that is heard is each other's breathing, I can even hear my heat pounding. Isn't there a thing more embarrising than awkward silences?

"ANGIE, I'M HOME!" I hear my dad yell, a a loud thump meaning he has slammed the door. Thank god! I was seriously going to end up murdering myself if I wouldn't have heard any sound, I hate silence.

"Okay, I'm with... Justin!" I yell back and stand up.

"Hmm... Can I ask you something?" Justin says as he stands up brushing his jeans.

Please don't ask about the kiss or us !! Please !!! It just going to make this more awkward.

"Yeah?" I bite my lip and try not to meet his eyes. Looking up, looking everywhere but him. I only now have noticed he is wearing a beanie. That's my beanie, it was actually my dad's beanie but I liked it so I took for myself.

"Wh-Are you better now?" He asks. He was clearly goinf to ask something else but he became nervous and asked that. Thank god.

"Yes, thank you. And I'm sorry about before." I look down at my shoes who have become really interesting. I only now have noticed my shoe lace is undone and I have to tie it.

"Are you talking about the ki...." I cut him off before he says that word.

"Yeah, it can't and it shouldn't happen, I have a boyfriend and I have to be loyal to him... which I'm not doing a very good job with it." I whisper the last part to myself and I hear him sigh.

I look up at his eyes and I see his eyes a little .... Watery, he blinks it away and gives me an not very believable smile. I can tell his hurt but why? I mean to why he is hurt.

"You are right, I should get going, it's going to get dark soon." He mumbles and leaves me alone in the room.

"Bye!" I wave my hand as 'goodbye' to myself.

.

.

.

*Ding Dong*

"ANGIE YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!" My dad yells from downstairs. I could feel him rolling his eyes. I don't know why but my dad and Sam don't like josh... They just don't.

Since the first time he came here while my dad was here my dad just kept glaring at him but fake smiling at him at the same time. If my dad wouldn't have worked at music he would have been perfect at acting. Oh, and Sam, he kept barking at him, almost bit him. It was funny, but I just hid the fact that I wanted to laugh.

I put on my black heels to match my black sparkly short dress and almost stumble as I stood in one leg. I didn't put on too much makeup just the basic, I hate wearing a lot of makeup. I left my hair just the way it is long and straight. I don't do much to my hair, I love it the way it is, although I do curly it sometimes when I'm in the mood to.

I go downstairs and find Josh awkwardly standing next to my dad. The first time Josh met my dad he was actually pretty confident and I thought my dad was going to like him, but nope, he doesn't. Not the first time he doesn't like a boyfriend of mine.

"You look beautiful, sweetie." My dad smiles at me. I feel like on prom night. Gosh, I hate proms.

"Thanks, dad." I give him a kiss on the cheek and grab Josh's hand, leaving with him.

Just when we enter the car I notice my dad going inside his car too? Right he has a date, too.

I chuckle to myself and josh looks at me puzzled.

"Why are you laughing?" He turns on the car and looks at me questioning me why I'm laughing.

"No reason." I smile at him and he starts to drive away.

A/N: next chapter its really interesting ;)

Thank you for all the reads :)))