Chapter 17

Justin's P.O.V

I finally find Angie, she was sitting in some bench. She is crying, I was not wrong, something has happened. I stop as I approach her because I seem to notice something weird. Her dress is ripped and I'm 100% she didn't do it. Someone else did it and I'm going to make him suffer for touching her.

I immediately hug her and she hugs me back when she notices its me. I pull away from the hug and pick her up bridal style as she doesn't seem stable to walk. She buries her head on the crook of my neck and keeps sobbing. Breaking me as I hear her cry.

"Shhh... Don't worry, everything is gonna be alright." I rest my head on top of hers.

I somehow was able to open the passenger's door and I gently place Angie onto the passenger's seat. I close her door and run to the other side of the car and get inside the car.

I don't start driving because I have no idea to where to take her, I can't take her to my house because I don't have a key, Ryan's ... I don't think so, hers I don't know because of her dad.

"My dad is not home." She cuts my thinking train. I look at her and notice she was staring at me the whole time. I guess she knew about what I was thinking. I nod and start the car to drive to her house.

.

.

We finally arrive and I run to her side of the car and open the door to carry her bridal style, again. I didn't wanted her to do any effort. I close the car's door with my foot and I walk to her doorstep. Prayin the door is open. I try my luck and thank to god as it's unlocked. Weird, but at the moment I don't care.

We go inside her house and I carry her to her room upstairs. I don't know from where all this strength came but I guess that's what happens when you really care about someone.

I gently place her on her bed, take her heels of and cover her with the sheets. She places her phone gently on the night stand next to her bed and buries herself in the bed.

"Are you okay?" Is the only thing that cames out of my mouth and gosh I deserve a slap. Ugh, of course she is not, does she look like she is okay? Of course not, why am I so stupid??

She shakes her head but doesn't meet my eyes.

"What happened?" I lay on bed next to her and hug her while rubbing circles in her back.

"J-Jo-sh" tears start to come down her cheek again, I wipe them away with my thumb and hug her tighter.

"Josh what? ..... Wha-WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?" I swear if that bastard laid a hand on her I'll kill him, I will make him suffer, make him regret he laid a hand on her, he will suffer so much he will beg me to kill him.

"It..... It's... Just... all... Over... again." She now cries harder. I can see she doesn't want to cry but she can't hold it, it comes out by its own.

It breaks me seeing her like that, I just... I just can't stand seeing her crying unless is because she is happy. But she is far to be happy at the moment. Today is the first time I have seen her this broken and believe me seeing her this broken breaks me, I would do anything to not see her this way, anything.

What does she mean by all over again?? Does it has to do with what she couldn't tell me today??

"What do you mean?" I pull her close to me and look into her beautiful brown eyes that all I can see in them is pain and tears.

"I jus-just can't fall in love." With that I felt my heart break into pieces.

She was in love with Josh...

"Angie, I...."

*Buzz Buzz* Her phone interrupts me. I stretch my hand to get her phone that is on her night stand, without letting go of her, and unlock it. I guess she hasn't put a password yet.

"Your dad sent you a message." I tell her while reading her dad's message.

"I'm not coming back till tomorrow night, I hope it's okay?" I read it out loud for Angie to hear.

She buries her hand on the crook of my neck and places her hand in my neck. I type in "it's okay"and  send it, I place the phone back in the night stand and wrap my arm around Angie.

Right now I feel the most protective I have ever felt in my life. I don't want to let her go, I want to be here, have her in my arms and tell her everything is going to be alright, that I'm always going to be here for her no matter what, I don't want to leave her for even a brief second. I want to be with her and protect her.

"Could you please sing to me?" She says now more calm as she sniffles. I slowly nod and think for the perfect song for this moment.

"Ooh, Ooh..

Across the ocean, across the sea 

Startin' to forget the way you look at me now 

Over the mountains, across the sky 

Need to see your face and need to look in your eyes 

Through the storm and, through the clouds 

Bumps on the road and upside down now 

I know it's hard baby, to sleep at night 

Don't you worry

Cause Everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight 

Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight 

Through the sorrow, 

And the fights 

Don't you worry, 

Cause everything's gonna Be Alright,ai-ai-ai-aight 

Be Alright,ai-ai-ai-aight..

All alone, in my room 

Waiting for your phone call to come soon 

And for you, oh, I would walk a thousand miles 

To be in your arms 

Holding my heart

Oh I, Oh I... 

I Love You 

And Everything's gonna Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight 

Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the long nights 

And the bright lights 

Dont you worry 

Cause Everything's gonna Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight 

Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

You know that I care for you 

I'll always be there for you 

Promise I will stay right here, yeah 

I know that you want me too 

Baby we can make it through, anything 

Cause everything's gonna Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight 

Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight 

Through the sorrow, and the fights 

Dont you worry 

Everything's gonna Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight 

Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights 

Don't you worry 

Everything's gonna Be Alright.."

A/N: Thanks for the 1K :) it's way more better than 5 votes hehe :) well hmmm... 5 votes and I continue :)