Chapter 50

A/N: So close to 300 votes thank you so much <3333 i can't believe i got to 10k reads it's so crazy !!! :D  i love you and thank you for reading and liking my fanfic actually i thought it was not good but i see you like it so that's all that matters :D <3

I am not going to be able to post so often because school have started and well I am tired so I fall asleep and I forget to write the next chapter and I am also going to be going to this new Drama classes every Sunday and I don't think I'll get so much time to write but I'll try my best :D

 .................................................................................................................

Angie's P.O.V

"Can we please talk?" He asks as he grabs my hand and leads to where we were sitting before when we were waiting for the results which happily came out clean, I don't have Leukemia but that doesn't mean I am going to forgive Andy, she knew i could have cancer for two years and she kept it to herself and didn't told me, what if i did had it, something could have happen to me, it could have been to late for me who knows but she didn't cared at all, she only cared about herself.

"Aren't we talking right now?" I joke but when I see his serious face I shut up and just sit. Yeah maybe I shouldn't have said that, too late to take it back I guess. Man why am an Idiot sometimes.

"Yeah.. Listen I am leaving tomorrow and you are not going to see me for a whole month but I don't want to leave like this" He says locking eyes with me, sending me shiver all over my body, every time I see him I can feel myself falling in love with him all over again but more.

"Well actually I am going to see you, on the TV, magazines..." I shut up once again, Gah what is wrong with me why I keep saying those things can just someone cover my mouth so I wont say something stupid again.

"Angie I am sorry for what I said, I'm a complete idiot and you don't deserve me, you deserve much more and better than me, I couldn't sleep all this time knowing I hurt you after I promised you I won't and the fact I don't have you just kills me even more, I can't live without you, I was devastated, I just can't be without you, I can't go a day without you, without listening to you talk, laugh, giggle. Remember how I used to call you every single time I could while I was on 'tour', I did that because I just couldn't be without you, I needed to see you, listen to you, I needed you, please forgive me, I love you so much, I never imagined myself falling this hard but I did and I am glad I did and I am glad I fell for you" He finishes and I look at him not knowing what to say, that's exactly how I felt all this time I wasn't with him, he just said how exactly i felt... no I feel, I love him and I also didn't imagined myself falling for someone this hard, but he is not someone, he is Justin the boy that taught me what is love and made fall in love.

"I don't know what to say, you just described how I felt, I love you too, even more" I say and I feel a tear coming down my cheek, I smile at him and he wipes the tear away with his thumb, he slowly leans in till our lips meet, it's a passionate kiss but not a heat up, it's sweet and gentle but full with love and lust, I could feel the butterflies on my stomach going crazy but I guess that's what you can call love.

We pull away and he rests his forehead on mine. Every time we kiss it just feels so right and like it's meant to be, I feel this sparks I thought that only happens on movies and all those romantic books, cheesy i know but it's the truth.

"I'm sorry" He says while looking up at my eyes, I smile at him and peck him on the lips.

"I love you" I say whispering and he smiles back at me, this time he pecks me, I have no idea how I got this lucky and found him.