Chapter 13

Angie's P.O.V

Today it's Friday and I'm going with Josh to this club he found. I wish I could stay at bed all day I'm so tired but I have to wash my dog Sam and go out with Josh. I want to sleep!

I'm laying on my bed looking at the ceiling getting bored, till eventually I decide to play on my phone. I might be bored, but I'm having the time of my life by just laying in bed, that's the only thing I want to do.

After loosing on Zombie vs Plants a couple of times I decide to look at my pictures and bring back memories.

I start laughing at the pictures with my friend from back home. I miss home so much, it's not that I don't like Cali it's just that its not the same. I don't have my family with me which is my friends and my grandma. She hates it when I call her like that, you see my family is weird. I know people from all around the world thanks to my dad and that's what made what I am, I'm really grateful for having this awesome, weird but best family in the world. Sometimes I wish I never moved to California but I guess I needed to get out of my bubble which is a really big one.

I start to get to the last pictures and notice I have more pictures from before, I start laughing out loud because of the silly pictures Justin probably took when he had my phone. I decide to not delete them and just leave them there.

I haven't talked to him since that day the principal told everybody I was abandoned by mom... and the almost kiss...the next day the principal called me to the office and say he was sorry, I forgave him but with a condition, he needs to dance the Macarena in front of the whole school next Monday, I didn't thought he would agree but he did. I can't say I don't like him, he might be my principal and all but he is awesome and can be stupid sometimes.

I start looking at my old messages feeling home sick. I really should visit soon. I get to Josh and notice some texts I don't remember sending to him.

I burst into laughing when I see Justin told josh I had 10 cats. Oh my gosh this kid is crazy and weird, a dork too. Ohh now I get it why Josh was acting weird that other day. Apparently we had a date and I didn't show up because I had no idea about it, I actually find it funny, I'm not mad.

*Ring Ring* My phone rings in my hands.

"Hello!" I say in a sing voice and smile.

"Hey Love, how are you?" Josh asks. He tries to act british because I told him I love british people and their accent is awesome.

"Fine, a little bored, you?" I stand up and walk around my room.

"Terrible, I miss you." He says in a baby tone.

"Haha aww, me too." I chuckle and start looking through my window.

"What are you doing?"

"Feeding my 10 cats." I start laughing but calm myself after a couple of seconds.

"Ha-ha, funny, I still can't believe you didn't came." He says in a serious tone, sounding a bit mad.

"Sorry, I'll make it up to you." I decide not to tell him about Justin having my phone and him sending him those messages. I know he would be really mad, he hates him.

I look through my window and notice a familiar figure. I start to look closer and smile as I realize who it is. It's Justin.

"Angie ?" Josh cuts my thinking.

"Sorry, I'll call you back." I hang up before he answers and look at Justin, wondering what he is doing here at this neighborhood.

I notice his lips moving, I try to read what he is saying but fail, he is too far away. I decide to call him.