Chapter 33

Angie's P.O.V

I kept looking at the picture and smiled to myself. I was standing next to Nathan with our arms around each others shoulder and another hand on our hips giving our biggest smile, I know I was 6 years older on that picture because both of my front tooth were gone if you know what I mean, I remember how everybody used to call  me 'toothless'

I feel a tear coming down my cheek but I wipe it right away. I hate crying.

I pick up the note and open it.

"Hey Angie so if you haven't guessed yet its me Nathan. You are probably wondering how I know where you live, well I just looked on the Internet your dad's name and found your address.

You are probably wondering how I have that picture and why I send it to you. Well the reason is because I never forgot about you, I have you every single day in my mind and I hate what I did to you but I'll explain that later.

A couple of days before our anniversary I went to your house and took that picture from your room because I knew what was coming and I wanted to save it to remember you, you might not believe me but I do still love you and I know you hate me with all your heart but I won't blame you.

I want to tell you what you didn't let me tell you in person today, I also know if we see each other again you won't let me speak so I decided to write you this letter. Hoping you'll forgive me.

So a week before our anniversary, I was hanging around with Caleb and his friends, yes I know I shouldn't but I did and it was my biggest mistake ever. We were drinking well mostly them, they started teasing me because I have never really done 'it', I just shrugged it off not caring and that's when you called me, remember that day when I was acting all weird and I was avoiding you, well that's because I was with them.

They asked me with who I was talking to and I told them it was you, they told me to show a picture of you so I showed them, I thought its just showing a picture of yours no harm but I was wrong, they all started saying how hot you are and how they well love having you on their bed and what they'll do to you, I didn't said anything because you know how Caleb and his friends are so I just stayed in silent but that's when Caleb came up with the 'best' idea ever, he said that it'll be fun to do what we almost did to you, I of course said no and almost started a fight with them but they threatened on me if I won't do what they say they well do it without me and even worse so I agreed because I didn't even wanted to imagine on what they meant by worse. 

I didn't wanted to do it so that's when I came up with the idea of bringing Trevor, the one that helped you escape. I can't imagine what they would have done to you and would have make me do to you if I didn't brought him.

Angie I'm sorry for what I did to you, I was stupid I should have called the police at the moment Caleb made that 'plan', I should have told you. And the worst of all it was on our anniversary. You have no idea how much I regret not telling you.

I love you Angie, I really do and I never really stopped.

I hope you'll forgive me, 

Nathan."

When I finished reading all the tears that I didn't knew i was holding came out, I broke into crying.

I don't know if I should believe him, it does makes sense though, Caleb is that type of person, he is the type of person you'll regret just to look at.

"Hey Angie I came back early because I need to tal..... What happened?" I looked up to see Justin, he came to me and hugged me.

"What happened?" He asked as he lead me to sit in my bed, I didn't even notice I was standing the whole time.

"I... I can't handle this anymore" I kept sobbing as he stroked my hair and held me tight.