Chapter 7

Justin's P.O.V

Di... Di.. Did she just kiss me ??? I can't even think right .... The kiss keeps repeating it self in my head. Her taste of strawberry, her soft and beautiful pink lips ..... But she said she didn't feel anything tha.. That means she doesn't like me ??

"Yo dude ?? What's up with you?" Ryan snaps his fingers to bring me back to reality.

"Sorry I was just thinking." I shake my head and then look up to look at Ryan. Who is looking at me weird trying to read me. No way he will figure this out. I can't figure this out either. This has never happened to me. A girl has never drove me this crazy, till this day, actually yesterday.

"Let's go to class, we are gonna be late." He grabs my arm and starts running with me to class. Clearly I was still in trance from that kiss, it was an unexpected thing, I only wanted to talk, I didn't think I will earn another kiss from her. Not complaining.

"You are late." The teacher says as we enter the classroom. Thank god we are not on English class, she would have killed us.

"Sorry, I couldn't find my biology book." Ryan says and starts looking for a seat.

"Okay, but now because you are late, you can't sit together, so go find yourself another seat." He turns around to continue writing on the board and Ryan instantly takes a sit next to some random boy, who I haven't see in my life.

I look around and notice Angie sitting alone. Seriously? Next to her I have to sit? And didn't Chaz use to sit next to her? I look around to find Chaz sitting with Zoie, ugh this kid. I eventually give up and sit next to her.

.

"What's up with you?" Angie turns her head to look at me, because she probably notice I was staring at her. I'm trying to read her, figure out what type of girl she is, I want to know her, understand her, but I don't get nothing.

"Nothing, just thinking." I look back at the teacher and fake being focused.

"Weirdo!" She whispers loud enough for me to hear, but I don't say anything because I'm still am in a trance from the kiss. I just can't believe that just one kiss can drive me this crazy, even on Friday, I couldn't sleep without dreaming about it. This has never happened to me.

"Dude, you are staring again!" She scrunches up her nose.

I didn't even notice I was staring at her again. Ughh what is wrong With me ??! Why am I being such a creep? Oh, I know, it's the damn kiss.

"Hmm... I'm just thinking ... About how to make you pay for what you did to me on my party."I simply lie.

Nice Justin. That's good, but actually I was not planning to make her pay back, we are now even, so there is no need, although I would love to have the last word, but I will let her have it. I'm a gentelman... Sometimes.

She chuckles and shakes her head, "Seriously? Whatever, I know you are not gonna do anything." I open my mouth to object, but before I get to say anything the bell rings and now we were off to lunch. She picked her stuff and left.

.

.

"So.. How are you gonna make her pay?" Ryan asks while taking a bite from his hamburger.

"I don't know." I look at her direction. Sheeating an hamburger, laughing with her friends and .. Josh, I don't like that guy. He doesn't give a good vibe to me, he really doesn't, I'm not being jealous or anything like that, I really mean it. You can look at him and be like 'oh he seems nice' but at the same you feel something telling you to stay away.