Chapter 46

Angie's P.O.V

Right now All Time Low has finished preforming, They were amazing, they preformed 'Merry Christmas kiss my ass' aka my favorite song by them, best performance ever, I love them so much !! and the host said they have a surprise for us,  oww to bad because now  we are going to get backstage and meet the one and only All Time Low so we can't stay for the surprise.

"Alright we get there, talk to them, maybe take a picture and leave, got it?" I say to Nathan who is still amazed by them, I am too but this might be our only chance to meet them and I don't wanna ruin it.

"Got it?" I repeat and he nods but still smiling like an idiot.

"Yes come on" He said and we started walking to where we saw on of the staff people get in.

"They left the door open, Come on" I grab his wrist and pull him out of the audience. Ughh he looks like he is on drugs, get over it, big deal you saw 'All time low' live... who am i kidding I am just like him in the inside but like I said I can't ruin this opportunity to meet them.

................................................

"Shh" I shh Nathan because he dropped something, we are backstage right now and we are looking for their dressing room.

"I hear footsteps" Nathan says and opens a random door and pushes me in and he gets inside too.

"Ouch" I glare at him, when he pushed me he hurt me.

"Sorry" He apologetic smiles.

"It's okay" I shrug.

"Haha we can hear the people screaming in excitement" Nathan says chuckling. He is right, we can hear them from here, Ughh i wonder what surprise they had... it doesn't matter meeting All time low is better.

I turn around and my jaw drops, OH MY GOSH ....... OH MY GOSH !!!! this can't be true....

"What's wrong?" Nathan stands next to me and his jaw drops too.

"Is this hmmm" He stutters.

"Mhmm" I hum nodding. Oh my gosh I can't believe it we are on .....

"We are on All time low's dressing room" Nathan says completing my thinking.

"Oh my gosh !!!!" I yell in excitement. "Wait where are they?" I tilt my head to the side.

"Here" A voice from behind us answers me.

"A....Ale....x?" Nathan and I turn around and we see THE  'All time low' standing there and smiling trying to hold their laugh.

"The one and only" He says winking at.... at ME .... OH MY GOSH ALEX GASKARTH JUST WINKED AT ME !!!

"HI" It's the only thing i manage to say and smile like a creep.

"How did you got backstage?" Zack asks. Oh my gosh Zack.

"Well...." We both say awkwardly.

"It doesn't matter, do you want a picture? to sign something?" Jack asks. he is so much cuter in real life.

"Picture please" I smile and they chuckle nodding.

"Okay come here" He tells me to stand next to them while Nathan takes the picture.

"Smile" Nathan says but just before he clicks to take the picture Alex kisses my cheek. Am I on heaven ? Alex Gaskarth just kissed my cheek and I have a picture to prove it.

"Hmm.. now me" Nathan says but sounds a little uncomfortable, huh ? just a second a go he was fanboying with me.

"Say cheese" I giggle and take the picture.

"Great so hmm we'll get going now, it was really nice meeting you" Nathan says and grabs my hand leading me out of the room, okay weird, I could see they didn't mind if we would have stayed for a little more, they are pretty cool, what's up with him?

"What's wrong? a minute a go you were all exited to meet them that you couldn't even talk now you are all rushing to get out of here, if we would have asked them if we could sta......" I get cut off by him crashing his lips on mine. WHAT THE HELL ?

"Hey !!! you don't work here" Someone yells and we break the kiss which i was about to break but someone else decided to. Why would he kiss me? He knows I am with Justin and that I don't have feelings for him anymore just as a friend.

"Time to run" He says and we start running. Ugh where is the door to get out of here.

"Let's split" I say to him when we see one more person from security chasing us. He nods and we split, we run to other directions, I find a door and open it getting inside the room.

I sigh in relief to soon, someone clears his throat and taps my shoulder. Okay I just had a heart attack.

"Damn it" I curse under my breath and slowly turn around.

"Angie what are you doing here?"

"Damn it Justin, you scared the hell out of me" I punch him on the shoulder and sigh in relief once again but wait I didn't told him I was coming here, sighing you are not helping me today.

"Okay.... you didn't answered my question" He furrows his eyebrows as he waits for me to answer. Damn it I can't tell him I came here with Nathan.

I was about to open my mouth to answer him but someone decided to interrupt us. God bless you.

"Oh we are so sorry Justin, we didn't meant to let fans get in here" One of the guards says smiling at Justin but sending me glares, not the first time it happens to me.

"Oh she is not a fan she is my.. friend" He smiled at the bodyguard and he nodded but still sending me glares, he left and i crossed my arms over my chest and raised an eyebrow at Justin. Hmmmm did Justin just called me his 'friend' and not 'girlfriend'? is he ashamed of me or something.. he has some explaining to do.

"So I am your friend" I say and nod. Good to know.

A/N: Huh why did he called angie her friend and not girlfriend, what is justin hidding ? ;)

Vote and comment :)

Twitter: good_indie_girl

Instagram: mar_ocean12 (12 and 6 are my fave numbers js)

Kik: Mariana612 

Gifboom: JswaggyB and mar_ocean 

iMessage: mariana_2_32@hotmail.com 

In case you need me :)