Chapter 9

Angie's P.O.V

What did I just said ?!!??? Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just asked him to come with me home! Why why why?? And he had to say yes!!! And after that kiss that keeps replying on my head with the other kids, I'm having "butterflies in my stomach" or should I call them bats. Why am I having that?!? Is not like I like him or.. Do I ? No way, I can...

"Hey, are we going?" Justin waves his hand snapping me out of my thinking train.

"Hmm.. Yeah leggo!" I give him a little smile to show everything is okay and start walking to my house's direction. It's only a five minutes walk, that's why I told him to come to this park.

"You said 'leggo'?" He smiles at me and catches up with me.

"Yeah why..?" I raise an eyebrow at him. Is not weird saying 'Leggo' right ?? I always say that, is like a shortcut, I like that word, it's funny.

"No, it's just because I also say that word." He smiles at me and i just shake my head smiling. How silly.

He stops walking and grabs my hand stopping me too. He almost made me fall by his sudden act, huh?

"What the heck?" I let go from his grip and frown at him.

"You are too young to die." He says sounding serious. I know I'm too young to die, but what heck does he mean by that?

"Excuse me?"

"Look at all of those cars and the light it's still green. Believe me if I wouldn't have stopped you from walking you'll be by now smashed potato." He chuckled at his stupid description and I shake my head 'cause of his stupidity. Wait, does that mean he saved my life?

"Thank you." I mumbled as a whisper so he wouldn't hear. Not the type of person to thank their sort of enemies when they save their life.

Justin's P.O.V

Wait, did she just thanked me?! This day is full of surprises, I'm starting to like this day, more since that kiss.

"Sorry, what was that?" I smirk and grab her hand to start walking again because the light now is red so now we can walk. I feel like her dad teaching her when to cross the road, but man, I don't want to be her dad, that would just be creepy, because I kissed her and all.

She looked down at my hand and tried to let go of my hand but I didn't let her. I don't know from where I got this confidence but I like it. I'm not a shy person, I am confident, but not that much, not this much, but I like it.

"I'm not saying it twice." She frowns and finally gives up trying to let go of my hand. I smile and keep walking. I intertwine our fingers which she actually didn't react to but I swear I saw a little smile on her face but just for one second.

I chuckle and look around, "Fine. Now where is your house?" I ask as I look at the very fancy neighborhood with fancy houses.

"It's over there." She points at some really big house that stands out from all of the houses around. My eyes widen and I rub them with my free hand. No way!

"Wooow you are ri..." She cuts me off.

"Nom don't say that word, I hate that word." She pouted and I have to say she looked really adorable. Now that I finally admitted to myself that I do like her everything is so much easier and better... Well not everything she still hates me and she also has a boyfriend... Not for long though.

"Okay." I smile at her and keep walking. Every single part of me going crazy as her hand is on mine.

We finally get to her house, and right when she was about to let go of my hand to open the door someone else open it.

"A donde vas? (where are you going?)" She said something in .... Spanish?! Huhm I Guess I don't know a lot about her. Maybe she does have 10 cats but she doesn't really seem like a cat person, maybe dog person.

"A trabajar (to work), is that your new boyfriend? Broke up with the other loser." The man frowns but then smiles. Who is he? Well he looks very young like in his first 30s. I have to admit that I like him, he called Josh a loser and he is tottaly right, Josh is a loser, he shouldn't be with Angie, only I can be with her. Soon.

"What?!? No" she lets go of my grip and punches him on the shoulder as he laughs.

"Okay then... You are soaked wet, what happened?" He signalizes us to come inside because it was still raining, but less than before.

"The rain got us." I answered before Angie and just smiled awkwardly.

"Oh you should change If you don't want to get sick," He says to me and I nod, "Angie take him into my room and give him some clothes to change, I'm off to work." He takes an umbrella with him but before he leaves Angie gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"Chau pa te quiero (Bye dad, love You.)." She says waving goodbye at him.

"Chau, yo también (Bye, me too.)." He finally leaves and I narrow my eyes at Angie waiting for her to explain me all of this.

"What?" She raises her eyebrow.

"You talk spanish?" I frown in disbelief and she starts to chuckle. I truly am surprise, although she did gave it away, her skin tone says it all, it didn't seem like a tan.

"Yes, I'm Latin and that was my dad by the way." She smiles and lets a little chuckle escape.

"Cool." I smile at her and nod like an idiot.

"Lets go change." She leads me upstairs and she opens one of the many doors that were in the very large hall. She opens one closet and gives me some sweatpants and white V neck t-shirt. Perfect size.

"Are you gonna stare at me while I change or....?" I smirk and her cheeks show a new shade of pink. Like I said before; a day full of surprises. She looks so cute with that pink shade on her cheeks. I really need to stop with that.

"Real funny!" She rolls her eyes and leaves the room. I chuckle and take of my clothes staying with my calvin Klein's boxers.

"I forgot my... COVER YOURSELF!" She covers her eyes with her hands and turns around.

I start to laugh and think about a way to tease her and of course make her fall for me, maybe even gain a kiss. I walk closer to her only wearing my boxers and smirk

"You can turn around now." She turns around still with her hands covering her eyes and I silently chuckle.

"I don't trust you." She says still with her eyes covered. I slowly grab her hands and remove them with a smirk on my face. This girl is a stubborn, her eyes are still closed!

"Come on open your eyes." She opens her eyes slowly and her pink shade from before comes back.

"JUSTINNNNN!" She shrieks and now I'm officially deaf.

A/N: hey hehe btw my name is Mariana and if you like you can follow me oh and.. 

This is my... 

Twitter: good_indie_girl 

Gifboom:JswaggyB  

Instagram: mar_ocean12 (12 is my fav number just saying :p ) 

That's all, follow if you want :)