Chapter 11

Justin's P.O.V

I left her room cursing and went to her living room downstairs. I turned on the TV and tried to pay attention to what was on but I couldn't. I just couldn't stop thinking about Angie and about the fact that I was so close to kiss her on the lips and she didn't do anything to stop me.

Ugh I could feel she wanted me like I wanted her. Stupid phone, you had to ring at that excat moment?!?

I start hearing footsteps so I turn around and see Angie. She is wearing a black tank top and sweatpants. She is so beautiful, even when she wears the simplest clothes and her hair is all messy, she looks beautiful.

"Hey!" She says looking down and sits next to me but keeping a big distance from me.

Weird, why is she acting like that?? Ugh duhh!! Because I came to her room and basically harrased her. I hope she is not intimidated by me or something. Ugh, why I needed to kiss her? Maybe I should have just waited for her outside, yeah, I should have done that. I hope everything is alright.

"Everything all right?" I turn the volume from the tv down.

"Can we talk?" She looked at her hands and played with her fingers.

"Yeah, whats up?" I'm seriously scared of what she is going to say, I really don't want to know what she wants to say but I'm a little curios too.

"Hmm... We should stop this." She whispered loud enough for me to hear.

Wait, what does she mean by that? She wants to stop being friends? Stop seeing each other? Stop.... Stop those kisses that I love so much and keep my mind very busy? I don't want to stop any of that, I don't want to stop our weird friendship and mostly I don't want to stop seeing her, If she wants I'll even control myself from kissing her, which is gonna be really hard but if is that what I need to do to keep seeing her then I'll do it, I will do anything. There is no way I will stop seeing her, not now I just admitted my feelings that I have towards her to myself.

"Hey, Justin?" She waves her hand and snaps me out of my trance.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" I give her a little smile and she takes a deep breath.

"I think we should stop seeing each othe. I think we can't be friends." She says it directly but doesn't look at me while saying it. No, no and freaking no! I don't want that!

"What? Why?"I frown but I try to act normal. I don't want her to see how much it affects me when it's actually killing me in the inside, breaking every single part of me to two pieces.

"It's no good for any of us." She keeps looking at her hands and tries not to make eye contact with me.

"Hmm... Hmmm... Okay, I guess I'm gonna leave now." I shyly say and wait for her to say something but she only nods. I stand up from the couch and leave, but before I open the door I look at Angie and I see .... A tear coming down her cheek.

I'm seriously surprised I could hold myself this long, if I would have stayed there any longer I would  probably break into crying, it didn't only broke everything in two pieces, it broke to millions, to hear her say that. I feel like an idiot.

I don't want to stop being friends with her and if we do I want it to be to become more than just friends, no way I'm letting her go that easy, especially now that I just figured out my feelings towards her.

Angie's P.O.V

Why am I crying ?? Why does that boy affect me like that ?? It doesn't matter anymore, he is out of my life.

.

.

.

"Ring Ring"

Finally lunch time, I'm so hungry, I didn't eat breakfast today I woke up late. Weirdly my dad was not home, he left to work early apparently and he forgot to tell me so I could set up my alarm. Oh dad !!

He probably forgot to tell me because he didn't remember that I was coming back today to school. I have been waken up late and did nothing, so my dad thought that today was probably going to be like that.

"Hey beautiful!" Josh hugs me from behind and makes me jump a little as I didn't really saw him. He places a little kiss on my cheek and he keeps his arms around me.

"Hey to you too!" I turn my head to him and smile at him.

"I have missed you here on school, school was so boring without you." He gives me a peck and I start walking to the cafeteria with him still hugging me from behind following me.

If you are wondering if he knows about my little hmm... 'meetings' with Justin, well he doesn't know. What he doesn't know won't hurt him, right? And since the day I told Justin we can't see each other anymore I haven't saw him which is good because I can't keep doing what I was doing.

"Aww well... I didn't missed school at all just my English teacher." We both laugh (If you don't remember that is the teacher with the devil's eyes and Gosh she hates me ... And I hate her too).

"Oh yeah, she missed you more than me." We keep laughing and then notice her walking past us so we start to laugh even more.

"Awkward." I sing song. I actually hope she heard us, I like pissing off people.

"Very!" He adds and we laugh.

.

.

We finally get to the cafeteria and Josh lets go of me to pick up 2 trays, one for me one for him.

"Thank you." I smile at him and grab the tray from his hand.

"Your welcome." he smiles at me and leans in to give me a peck.

"Ugh, get a room." a voice says from behind us and I know exactly to who that voice belongs to

Justin.