Chapter 52

Angie's P.O.V

 "Are you excited?" Pattie asked me, I grinned like an idiot and nod, We are right now at the airport waiting for Justin.

After his first promoting tour everything went great... no wait it went more than great, he got really famous, so he started working on his music more and he went to a real tour all around the U.S and Canada, it was really hard with the first one but we kept in touch and we are still together, I have now graduated from school and my birthday is coming soon, Justin is now on a break so he coming to visit that's why I am at the airport.

I woke up very early, at 5am even tho he wasn't coming till 9am, but i just couldn't fall asleep, i was way to exited to see him again,

"There he is" Pattie points to Justin, he is wearing a snapback, dark shades, some baggy pants and oversized shirt along with his his grey supras, his faces lights up when he sees us, I run over at him and  hug him, he spins me around making me giggle and a little dizzy, he places me back to my feet and kisses me.

"I have missed you so much" He whispers at my ear.

I smile and peck his lips, "I have missed you too" He brushes his nose against mine making me giggle again, we break apart when someone clears his throat. We awkardly look over at Pattie and she smiles.

"Don't i get a hug too?" Pattie jokes and Justin hugs and kisses her cheek.

"So your birthday is coming soon" He smirks and i roll my eyes playfully.

"Yeah it is" I wiggle my eyebrows making him chuckle.

"Are you planning on doing something?" He asks.

"Yes i am going back to my hometown" His smile drops and he frowns.

"You are not staying here?" His face reads sadness and a little hurt. Since the first day i moved here i planned on going to Mississippi for my birthday and i am not going to change my mind, maybe i should have told him but i didn't thought that was that important and i also didn't thought any of this will happen.

"Yeah, I already planned on going there since the first day i moved here" I try to hold his hand but he moves it away and pretends to fix his shirt, i furrow my eyebrows at him confused and he sighs.

.............................................................................................

"Angie?" Justin whispered at my ear, I turn around to face him and furrow my eyebrows, "Yeah?" I smile at him and he tells me to follow him outside, We came out of his house and went to his backyard, he took the ladder and set it up, we got to his roof and sat there looking at the whole neighborhood.

I smiled remembering when we first got up here and he kept yelling he loves me and i love him, Justin looked over at me wondering why i am smiling but then he understands and smiles too, he grabs my hand making me sit closer to him and i rest my head on his shoulder, he wraps his arm around my shoulder bringing me closer, I still can't understand how could i survive being without him such a long time, i wonder if he feels the same.

"You want me to do it again?" He asks smirking and i shake my head. He chuckles and smiles but then his smile turns into a frown.

"Are you really going to leave for your birthday?" He asks and I nod making him sigh.

"You can come along too" I say to him and his frowns turns into a smile. His change of mood changes really fast, it's weird but funny too.

"I may finally get to see why you are such a crazy girl" He teases me and i glare at him, "Just kidding" he kisses my cheek and i blush like an idiot.