Chapter 45

Angie's P.O.V

"It's...." Should I tell him? "It's Zoie asking me about homework" I lie but what a terrible lie, I look at him and he nods believing my lie, I don't want to lie but I know he doesn't like Nathan because of what he did and he doesn't believe to what he says so if I tell him it's him he'll probably tell me not to talk to him and tell him not to text me, How cute I have the most protective and jealous boyfriend ever.

"I'm thirsty want something to drink?" I ask him and get up from the couch, he shakes his head as no and takes his phone out, I go to my kitchen and open the fridge, I take a bottle of Sprite out and close the fridge.

I  should text Nathan back to tell him everything is alright right? I take my phone out and unlock it.

"Nah everything is alright, what about the battle of the bands, I heard All time low is going to be there :D" I reply. All time low is one of my favorite bands of all time, it's also his, he is the one who showed me them, We have been dying to see them live but the tickets always sold out or we both were grounded, yes believe it or not my dad used to ground me to teach me that there is limits I shouldn't pass that's why I'm not some crazy criminal, I have my limits and I know them.

I take a sit on the island and place the phone next to me, I pour Sprite into my glass and drink from it, my phone rings telling me I just got a message and I grab it, I unlock it and see Nathan texted me back.

"Yeah they are but we are not allowed to see them backstage :/" He texts back and my phone rings again, "Not that ever stopped us ;)" the message reads, he is right, we don't take no as an answer, gosh I have missed him so much but I feel like I'm forgiving him too fast and that'll show that I'm just a weak person and that is not true.

"Haha it's like nothing changed :D" I hesitate if I should text him that but I eventually tap on the send button and the message it's send, I finish my soda and put the glass on the sink, I hear my phone ring but I ignore it, I put it back on my sweatpant's pocket and go to the living room to see Justin still with his phone.

I sit next to him and he wraps his arm around my shoulder, I get closer to him and rest my head on his shoulder, he kisses the top of my head and I smile, He might be a jealous boyfriend but he is the sweetest and cutest boyfriend ever but now that I remember it took him an hour to come pick me up from school.

"Justin" I look at him and he turns his face to me.

"Yeah?" He smiles, oh my gosh I love his smile, it's so beautiful. No Angie focus.

"What took you so long today? I mean to pick me up" I ask him and he shifts a little, I furrow my eyebrows and he takes a deep breath.

"I kinda got mobbed" He scrunches his nose up and smiles.

"Oh" I laugh. "How cute your fans are crazy about you" I tease him and he chuckles.

"Yeah they are awesome and crazy too" He chuckles and smiles showing a spark on his eyes. This kid is perfect.

"You look good on my clothes" He smirks and I roll my eyes playfully.

"They are not yours, they are mine" I stick my tongue out at him.

"Sure you can keep them" He shakes his head smiling.

"I didn't ask for your permission" I say with sassiness and he laughs. I really wasn't.

.............................................................................................

"Hey dad" I call for him from the living room, It's Wednesday and we have VACATIONS for 2 weeks but it kinda sucks because Justin is leaving this Friday for a whole month, I should be happy he is making his dream come true but I'm going to miss him a lot especially now that we are together.