Chapter 54

A/N: Okay so i have a big announcement in the end of the story so read the a/n at the bottom/end of the story, i wanted to thank you for getting me to.... 14K READSSS AHHH CAPS LOCKS ON KIJUNHGBVFDGVHBNJMKL,.;,LKMJNHBGVFBNHJM, SORRY BUT I'M HAPPY :D HAHA SO MY LITTLE GOAL NOW IS TO GET TO 50 COMMENTS IT'S ONLY 4 COMMENTS AWAY SO I NEED 4 PEOPLE TO COMMENT :P,  I want to apologize for not uploading 2 days ago i was really tired and i need to upload my other fanfic 'Stuck with One direction' so yeah i am sorry.... okay i am gonna shut up. Enjoy the chapter!

........................................................................................................

Angie's P.O.V

"Hey Angie, what are you looking at?" Sam and Tiffany asked as they made their way to me almost tripping, they probably have drank more than what they should.

I point to what i'm looking not able to speak and their jaw drops, "I'M GONNA KILL THAT SON...." Tifanny didn't even finished her sentence she started walking to Justin's direction, Sam wrapped her arms around me and made me turn around to face her. I don't want Justin to see me like this.

"Let's get you home" She said and i nodded, she held me tight while i sobbed, she told Jared that we are going because I am not feeling good and he just nodded not asking more questions, I am glad he didn't, i really am not in the mood for talking right now.

1 Year and a half later......

I wake up probably looking like a mess, i shouldn't have went to that sorority party, it was fun tho i have no idea how but Tiffany managed to make all the boys  take their shirts off, man they had a really nice body. Ow, my head hurts so bad, I don't think i'm going to be able to get out of my bed.

I close my eyes to go back to sleep but then my bed moves like someone just sit on it and i open my eyes to see the girl from the ring ? I jump from my bed screaming and fall to the floor.

"Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh you should have seen your face" Sam says while laughing her ass off, Sam and Tiffany do this everyday and i still get scared. I hate when they do that.

"Don't you get tired of doing that?" I groan.. ow my head still hurts, how is it that she looks perfectly fine like she didn't went to any party a day before? i have to admit i am jealous, i wish i looked like that.

"Nope" She says grinning.

"Good Morn.... seriously again?" Jason says as he comes into Sam's, Tiffany's and I's dorm. Yep we are at college now, they got in the same college as me, the Art institue Of Atlanta, yes i live on Atlanta now, I came to this college because my dad learned in this one so I wanted to learn here too, it's a really good school.

"Yes and i fell for it again" I get up from the floor and sit on my bed trying to fix some of my tangled hair.

"Anyways.. After that party i thought you won't feel so good so I brought us some noddles" He says and sits on my bed.

"That's why I love you" I say giving him a peck and smile. How is it that he is perfectly fine too? Did they put something on my drink to make me like this, ugh that's the last party i go to... ha-ha just kidding.

"Okay, I'll leave you both lover birds alone" Sam said while making kissing faces, We laugh at her and she leaves.

"So how are you?" Jason asks, aw he is so cute, he always cares about me, that's one of the things i love about him. Yes i love him, but not like i used to love jus.... no one,anyways, Jason and I have been dating for a year now, we met here at college, he sat next to me on class and we just clicked i don't know.