Chapter 30

Angie's P.O.V

It has been already a 2 months since the last time I saw Justin, he got signed and he is now working on his music. He is traveling around the US publishing his music so he is busy.

A lot of things has happen since he left, like Josh got sent to jail because he tried to rape some other girl, I remember I skyped Justin and told him, he started jumping like an 8 year old kid who is happy because he got a new toy, he also started screaming how much he deserve it.

Katy and Ryan have started dating because of Justin and I. We set them up into a date and now they are a couple.

I miss Justin. We do Skype, text, call but It's not the same, I miss him, I miss his hugs, I miss his singing, I miss his lips on mine...

"Hey Angie" Katy snaps me out of my thinking train.

"Yeah?" I jump a little.

"Were you thinking about Justin?" Katy smiles.

"Hmm.. A little" I give her a little smile and she giggles.

"He is coming to visit soon, don't worry" she gives me a cheery smile and gets up from my bed. "Now lets go"

"Okay okay, I'm gonna grab my shoes" I get up and grab my grey converse, I put them on and go downstairs.

We are now on our way to the mall to meet up with Zoie, Ryan, Chaz and Christian. I met Christian when I was at Justin's house, the last time I saw him. We got close, he is really cool, chill, he told me he is the one that told Justin to start a food fight to get me into trouble. Oh that kid. It doesn't matter about what I'm thinking I always end up thinking about Justin.

We finally get to the mall and I text Christian asking where they are.

"We are on McDonalds" he texts back.

"Of course they are" I chuckle and we head to McDonald's.

"Hey" they all say in unison, I smiley at them and sit next to Zoie, Katy gives a kiss to Ryan and sits next to him.

"So have you ordered?" I ask.

"Yeah and don't worry we ordered for you too" Ryan chuckles and gets back to his conversation with Katy.

We talk about random subjects and wait till our order is ready, they finally call for us, Chaz and Ryan stand up and bring us the trays full with heaven... I mean food.

We start eating and then I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I take it out of my back pocket of my jeans and look at the caller ID.

"It's Justin" I announce and they all smile.

"Hello" I answer.

"ANGIE I have missed you so much" he yells through the phone.

"Damn it Justin, you are gonna make me deaf" I groan. "And we talked yesterday" I laugh and I hear him laugh too.

"Yeah but it has been 14 hours since i talked to you, that's a very long time" I could feel he was smiling. Gosh I miss seeing his smile in person.

"Okay... I'm gonna put you on speaker" I put my phone on speaker and place it on the middle of the table.

"Hi Justin" they all say in unison.

"Hey guys, what are you doing?"

"We are at McDonalds" Chaz says.

"I wish I could be there with you all" he says, we could hear sadness on his voice. Awww I miss him.

"Is Justin getting softy?" Ryan teases and we all laugh.

"Oh shut up" he groans. "So how is school without me? Terrible huh?" I could feel him smirking.

"Oh it's great, Angie and I got suspended because we let the frogs scape from the laboratory" Christian says and chuckles. Yeah we were at school and we heard a teacher talking about wanting to do a project with the frogs for biology so I didn't wanted to hurt the frog so I made a plan to set them free which only Christian agreed on helping me because Zoie and Katy said they well need to touch them so ewww their words not mine, and Ryan and Chaz wanted to open the frogs so they disagreed. Eventually we set them free and we got caught because no one was watching If a teacher was coming so you can imagine what happened.

"Oh Angie you need to stay out of trouble" he chuckles too.

"Hmm.. Angie" Zoie nudges me on the side.

"Yeah?" I turn my face to her and smile. I don't know but talking to Justin really brings my mood up.

"You have to see this" She hands me her iPhone, I look at her phone and my jaw drops.