Chapter 36

Angie's P.O.V

I woke up but I wasn't on the living room I was on my bed in my room.

"Good Morning beautiful" I heard a familiar voice, I sit up on my bed and rubbed my eyes.

"Justin?" I asked a little surprised when I see him sitting on the edge of my bed with one of my books.

"Nope I'm Rihanna" he said in a fake girl voice. I laughed and he joined.

"You didn't went home?" I yawn and strech my arms over my head.

"Yeah but I came back and you were still sleeping" He says smiling. "You know you talk in your sleep?" He bites his lips to stop from himself from laughing.

"Hmm... What did I said in my sleep?" I could feel my cheeks burn right now, what could I have possibly said?!

"Nothing just that I'm super hot and that you love me" he smirked.

"You wish" I roll my eyes and throw a pillow at him.

"You look cute when you sleep" I think he didn't meant to say out loud because his cheeks turned red when he said that. I love it when you blush is so damn cute.

"Okay well I'm gonna take a shower so wait here" I stood up from my bed and started looking for some clothes to wear.

"I can join you if you want" He says smirking.

"Yeah and I can kick your ass if you want" I took my "peace love rock n' roll" t-shirt and some Grey short shorts.

"Okay you could have just said no" he says raising his arms on surrender. I laughed and went into my bathroom and locked my door

..........................

After I finished taking a shower and changing into the clothes I chose and brushed my teeth I step out of the bathroom.

"Not now Selena, we can talk later I gotta go" I hear Justin say and then hang up.

"What was that all about?" I furrow my eyebrows and look at my shoes collection to decide what shoes to wear.

"Nothing, look I need to tell you something" he says and hands me my high blue converse.

"Thanks and if it's about you having a girlfriend, it's okay there's nothing to talk about" I fake a chuckle and smile at him. He was right this shoes do fit my outfit. I look at myself in the mirror admiring my outfit and smiling.

"Yeah but that's not the whole story and here" he hands me my obey SnapBack.

"Okay but can we please not do it now, just yesterday I had a 'talk' so please" I give him a puppy's eyes and take my hairbrush and start brushing my hair.

"Sure but we are talking about it today I don't want to wait any longer" he sighs.

"I Guess" I put my SnapBack on and smile. He has nice taste of fashion. I put my hairbrush back to his place and look at him.

"You have a lot of shoes and SnapBacks" he says taking one of my snapbacks and puts it back to his place.

"Yeah I love shoes and snapbacks"I chuckle and smile at him. "By the way I like what you chose for me" I stick my tongue out to him and he rolls his eyes.

"Nah I just thought it looks good together...... well you make everything look good" he whispers the last part and again I think I was not supposed to hear that.

"So what do you wanna do?" I ask him changing the subject. It's Saturday so we don't have school today.

"Do you wanna meet my family?" He says looking down. Now that I think about it, I have never really seen or talk to anyone from his family, I have been in his house but they were never home.

"Sure it would be fun" I smile at him and he looks up at me smiling too.

"Okay then lets go" he grabs my hand and leads me out.

A/N: so thank you for all the votes and reads I luv you ;)  

Vote and comment :)

Twitter: good_indie_girl

Instagram: mar_ocean12 (12 and 6 are my fav number)

Kik: Mariana612 

Gifboom: JswaggyB and mar_ocean 

iMessage: mariana_2_32@hotmail.com 

In case you need me :)