Chapter 4 - Bloody Lips

Angie's P.O.V

It's finally Friday so that means I only spend five hours in hell and then payback Justin. You can do it Angie!

That ass did some shit to me the other day and he is going to pay for it, real bad.

*FlashBack*

I hear the bell ring, interrupting my sweet dream, and I yawn waking up to realize I have slept during the whole class. Thank god it was the last class because I'm really tired.

I take my book, being the last one to stay in class, and come out, heading to my locker.

I notice some people look at me, but in an odd way not like they usually look at me. They are whispering and grinning at my direction. What has gotten into them? Well, I don't care as long it has nothing to do with me.

I place my book on top of the locker so I can open the locker and put on my code to open the locker. After it unlocks I open it and something explodes. Some weird, sticky shit explodes to my face and everybody starts to laugh. I'm going to kill whoever did this. Oh, that person is fucking dead.

"What the fu-"

"Green really suits you." My blood boils when I hear the arrogant asshole's voice.

Justin you are so fucking dead.

I turn to face him and see him take a picture before sprinting away. He is lucky I care about my hair and don't want it to get sticky due whatever this green stuff is.

"You are so dead." I whisper to myself before heading to the closest bathroom.

*End of Flashback*

"Good morning sweetie, you are not green today." My dad chuckles and continues eating his cereal.

"Oh, that kid is dead." I glare at the image of him in my head and take a seat next to my dad, clutching on the banana that is on the fruit's bowl. I rip the banana's peel and forcefully eat the banana. Poor banana, I'm taking my anger on it.

"I know he is. I don't want to be in his place. Anyways, what are you doing to him?" He tilts his head to the side as he smiles.

"Today is his party so I'm going to make him pay there." I finish eating and stand up waiting for him to finish and drive me to school, throwing the banana peel to the trash. Score! It got in.

~

"Bye sweetie!" My dad shouts from his car and drives off.

Only five hours and school is over. I can do this. I need to get back home and plan my little revenge. I already have some sort of idea to what I want to do to him but I'm not so sure, maybe I'll add something else or change it. I'll see what comes up to my mind.

"Hey Angie," I hear Josh from behind me and I stop for him, so he can catch up with me.

Josh and I have grown closer, and he has admitted he wants to be more than just friends but I told him I'm not sure about myself and that I want to get to know him first. This is my first week here, I can't have a boyfriend already.

"Hi," I smile at him and he gives me a sweet kiss on my cheek.

"So, how's your little plan to get even with Justin?" He asks while we walk through the school's gates, getting inside of hell.

"Uh, it's going fine. You are gonna help me right?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Yes, of course, but you haven't told me what you are gonna do to him." He chuckles and I sheepishly smile at him. I haven't told him because I'm sure not what I want to do.